Silent Hill Shattered Memories Soundtrack $7.99 @Best Buy

This actually is relatively rare, solid deal, thanks OP. This was Akira Yamaoka's last soundtrack for any Silent Hill game, and he has some real great ones here.

That is a really strange item. I also thought it was a Gamestop exclusive. And, the "Overview" section on the Best Buy page says that the soundtrack is free with the purchase of the game.

DanteWarrior - how do you know this is just the soundtrack? Did you already receive it?

[quote name='rainking187']I was under the impression the soundtrack was a GameStop preorder bonus exclusive. Why does Best Buy have them?[/QUOTE]

I got the soundtrack with the game at GAMESTOP around 2 years ago as a bonus.Very strange that bestbuy has it.

I got screwed over by Gamestop when I preordered SH:SM and never received the soundtrack preorder bonus. So I might jump on this, thanks for posting!

Didn't even know Best Buy still sold video game soundtracks. Anyone else notice any noteworthy video game soundtracks being sold by Best Buy's website that I should consider?

bread's done
Back