Silver Nintendo DS Bundle Up For Sale

bmac1632

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I got this bundle in a trade and never end up using the system so I am selling it to pay off the cost of my new TV. The system is in mint condish with no scratches or dead pixels. If you are interested hit me with a PM. I am not looking to break up this bundle until the system is sold so if the buyer just buys the DS then the games will be up for grabs. System and games are all complete.

Silver DS system with Metroid Demo (complete with manuals, box and extra stylus)
Goldeneye DS
Meteos DS
FireEmblem GBA (yes the DS can play GBA games for those who did not know)

also i got a gamegear bundle up for sale on Ebay (2 systems, 2 traveling cases, 2 AC adapters and 15 games) - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6974113376

I have a few DVDs up for sale to:

Family Guy The Freakin Sweet Collection
Sealab Season 1
Sealab Season 2 (sealed)
SpongeBob Complete First Season
Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Special Edition

If you are interested in anything hit me with a PM

I will not sell the games separately until the system is sold

I will post pictures in a few minutes for those that asked

Picture018.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture014.jpg

i dont have a price..basically i have this DS and games that I got in a trade for a 9800pro..everything is in great condition and happy with the trade..its just that i only traded for the bundle for this one long road trip since then i have not used it so i am just seeing what I can get for it..if i get an offer that is acceptable i will sell it..so far most people are offering 70 bucks which at that price i will hold on to it..if you are interested pm me a price and we can discuss it

[quote name='The VGM']Talk to Vinny. He was looking for a bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he already did... too late though, I eBayed a bundle.:whistle2:(

[quote name='Sephiroth_Masamune']cml and lmk about the DS...I have recently been turned down for one and looking to strike up a deal...lmk plz[/QUOTE]

missed me

bread's done
Back