Simpsons Movie Includes Some Good Deals on Insert - $5 Off Any Simpsons Season DVD

WatTsu

CAGiversary!
For those of you who may still be holding out...

Included in the Simpsons Movie DVD is a coupon for $5 off any Season 1-10 box set. Stipulations are as follows: it's not good in combination with other coupons or offers, is not valid on prior purchases, no rain checks, in-stock items only, must be presented at time of purchase, etc.

I don't think scans will work because it says "no photocopies" pretty clearly in the fine print. Also, I'm pretty darn sure this is in-store only.

Sure, $5 isn't much, but if you combine it with some of the inevitable post-holiday sales (which is where I've gotten some great deals on Simpsons sets before) you could come away with some pretty good deals. I've been looking at picking up Season 10 for a while, so hopefully they'll put that on sale.

A nice little bonus, at least for a nerd like me.

There's also a code good for 10% off purchases at http://www.thesimpsonsshop.com. It's MOVIE10, for the curious.

Edit: You can also get a free Simpsons wallpaper for your phone via the insert, but I make my own wallpapers, so...eh.

[quote name='WatTsu']It's going for around $30-$40 most other places, so that would be a good price to use the $5 coupon with.[/quote]

I am almost positive that Costco only accepts their own coupons so this may be a YMMV situation if you are going to attempt a coupon there. Good luck though.

cool I didn't check the insert, although it looked cool.. like a newspaper, I have up to season 9 so season 10 if I can find it for $25 then the coupon I'd be happy =D. still the "golden years"

[quote name='aznguyen316']cool I didn't check the insert, although it looked cool.. like a newspaper[/QUOTE]
Is the headline Todd Flanders Smells?

I don't remember the headline

anyway for those of you picking up at target it was on sale I think for like $15.99 ish and $5 coupon landed me around $12.xx for it. IIRC

bread's done
Back