Simpsons S8 & 7 or 9 Target $30

sdp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Target has a temporary price cut on all simpsons season sets at 19.99 until June 6th I think.

The real deal is S8 has a sticker on the box that says if you buy S8 and either S7 or S9 you get $10 off at the register. I was able to get S7/S8 for $30 which is basically $15 each.

I'm going to pick up S8 W/ 9 tomorrow and just sell the extra copy of S8.

edit: sticker of 10$ off is YMMV, sets for 20$ is national.

this sounds fantastic, will give it a shot either tomorrow or early this week. Thanks OP

Bought S7 and S8 during the Black Friday sale, where they were like $15 or so this year. But it sounds like a very good time to get S9. $20 is the magic price point for me.

Yea i went yesterday and noticed but they didn't have S9 which is the only one i need. I'll have to check on sunday at the other two targets and see if they have them there. Great deal I remember the black friday deal also, that's when i grabbed S6 S7 S8.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Damn. I will do this. Now I'm glad I've waited on the last couple sets.[/quote]word. Hopefully the target near me has 8 and 9

Yeah, no S9 and no $10 coupon on any of the S8 at 3 diff Targets. Will this be in an ad or documented somewhere so that I can try to PM somewhere?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I picked up 8 & 9, even though they didn't have the $10 off sticker. $20 each is good enough for me.[/quote]

Same. $19.99 is nationwide, sticker looks to be YMMV. Still got both season 8 and 9, $20 is still in the sweet spot for tv season pricing.

Yeah picked up season 8 and 9, no sticker but still a good price. Maybe the sticker is on the head box? They only had the traditional box type at my target.

Went to the same target again and another one and couldn't find another S8 with sticker on it. It was probably an older set from Season 9 was released that hadn't been sold so apparently I was very lucky, its YMMV but someone else may get lucky as well. I'm probably still going to pick up S9 for $20 since its still a good deal.

Does Target carry the "head" cases in seasons 7,8,9 (6 they do since that was all that was offered in stores)... I need 9 in the Lisa Head and didnt want the traditional case... if not Ill spring for a couple extra bucks to get it from FYE

Damn, very nice deal. I'll be picking up season 7 for $20.00 tomorrow. I probably won't find the collector edition head, but that's alright I guess... I only have the homer head set since thats how they all came out.

fuck. I'm going to have to give this a shot because I just looked at Wikipedia and realized that these three seasons still have some damn good episodes...but I really shouldn't spend the money right now.

Let's hope willpower wins out over my CAG-induced consumerism... :bomb:

Tried this. Mine had the sticker but they wouldn't give me the discount, said that it didn't work because the sets were marked off already.

bread's done
Back