Simpsons Season 7 Box...both?

Darkstar

CAGiversary!
I got Simpsons Season 6 and 7 for Christmas, and I am sending the 3 bucks to get the other "free" case for Season 6 because I wanna collect them both, and I was wondering if there is any way to get the other Season 7 box, because on the site, it talks only about Season 6 alternate box. I read a few places that said Season 7's alterate box cannot be bought or ordered unless you get a whole new 40 dollar boxset, and have two of the same set except the plastic/cardboard aroudn it, which wouldn't seem fair IMO... I mean, I've bought all the other Simpsons boxsets, King of the Hill, Futurama, Family Guy, FOX movies and tons of stuff from FOX, the least they could do would be have that option there for the people that support them, their fans.. Ya know?
If anyone could gimme a little info, that'd be awesome. Thanks

I think the only way of obtaining the other box, at this point, is to purchase a second set. I was kinda hoping they'd have a way to allow people to get both, but it looks like they aren't doing anything like that. (At least, not now. I suppose if enough people complained they may allow you to purchase the alternative box)

Off topic, but is the Marge head harder to come by than the regular box? I got it for Christmas and haven't seen it in any stores lately, only lots of the regular box.

I was wandering about this too.

[quote name='jonlubbe']You can always try emailing FOX support.

[email protected]

is the email I found on their website.. I emailed em about a missing insert, and they shipped it right out to me.

YMMV.. as always.[/QUOTE]

I e-mailed them. Fingers crossed.

[quote name='Fox Drop']
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not offering the replacement box for Season 7. You as the consumer, have the option to pick from the two different packagings at the time of purchase. Thank you for contacting us!

Thank you,

Fox Consumer Service
[/QUOTE]

fuck

At least they got back to me uber-quick.

[quote name='javeryh']I threw away my Homer head yeaterday. I hate useless crap.[/QUOTE]

I woulda taken it.

I dont know which one to keep, cause i havent opened the regular box one, but the marge head is pretty cool....

which one do you think i should keep?
i wish fox wasnt a bunch of assholes

which box would you guys go for? the head or regular? i am thinking regular, but i just hope they dont offer the regular one, right after i open it and wont be able to get the head one...

I liked the Homer head. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. I wished they would have stuck with the head idea.

[quote name='burningelf']I liked the Homer head. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. I wished they would have stuck with the head idea.[/QUOTE]

Um....they are. You can buy the Marge head for season seven. And, I would bet they will continue the heads/regular boxes for seasons eight, nine, etc.

bread's done
Back