Simpsons Tapped Out

I've already hit the new level cap and bought all the houses that cost money. Wish I had more doughnuts so I could buy the film set. I can't wait for Krusty land. 

Out of curiosity... is it possible to play on 2 different devices (with different OS) at the same time? For example... if I have an iPad at home and mess around with my town on there, then keep playing on my Android phone when I'm not home? If I can, would I have to constantly log in/out when I change devices?

Yeah, you can do both and no, you won't have to log in/out whenever you want to change devices. I switch back and forth from my iPhone to my lady's iPad a lot.

Level 32 just dropped. Comes with Rod and Todd, Calmwood Mental Hospital, and the golf course from the Valentines Day event (costs regular game cash now). Also noticed Kamp Krusty as a premium item (expensive as hell, 200 donuts). The new buildings are starting to cost a ridiculous amount of money now. The golf course is almost 300,000 and the mental hospital is over 350,000. I'm still broke from building all the level 31 stuff :(

I'm going to try and go through this thread later to try and add some of you as friends. I've already tried a couple, and chibamm1 has ok'd me. You guys can add me if you want, my tag is hiccuple.

Just started playing it since I hadn't messed around with my Galaxy S4 since I got it, so I'm guessing I'm sort of late to the party. How do you get donuts in the game without purchasing/paying off EA?

I'm going to try and go through this thread later to try and add some of you as friends. I've already tried a couple, and chibamm1 has ok'd me. You guys can add me if you want, my tag is hiccuple.

Just started playing it since I hadn't messed around with my Galaxy S4 since I got it, so I'm guessing I'm sort of late to the party. How do you get donuts in the game without purchasing/paying off EA?

You get them by leveling up and you can also find them in the trash that Lisa and Homer clean up.

I've never got any from trash.

Then again, when I buy a new piece of land I move all the trash to one central spot so I have maximum clear space for building houses.

I rarely clean it up.

A little late/behind on this thread, as I wish I had had the time to add everyone during Halloween (just missed the gingerbread house), but I just added everyone who posted in this thread. Still play quite a bit/daily and am level grinding right now. Would love to have some more friends. Not too big on the Thanksgiving updates they put out. I hear Christmas is usually another good one after Whacking Day/Halloween.

Just started playing this. Anyone that's on here feel free to send me an add request any time, my name on it is: setaris757

I'll likely be playing this for a long time so don't worry if you stumble across this post months from now lol.

I don't think the high level buildings are really that expensive. My town makes roughly 70,000 a day, so I get money pretty quickly.

The prizes aren't interesting. I don't want more decorations, or a ride in Krustyland (I don't visit there now the quest is over).

If anything, I want more characters.

The prizes aren't interesting. I don't want more decorations, or a ride in Krustyland (I don't visit there now the quest is over).

If anything, I want more characters.
Did you at least play to the point where you got the new character?

I can understand not wanting the ride for KL. I don't go there anymore either. I only cleared the wheel because it was incredibly easy.

I've been soaring in levels since I started playing this about a month ago. Level 32 now, almost 33. Recently got an iPad too and it's hard to go back to my cell playing this since everything plays and looks so much better on the pad. I also just need the last two items of the friendship level thing, the car and elephant. The Valentines items sucked for me, it nearly took me the entire duration to get all of them thanks to that dumb rigged wheel. Once I hit the current level cap of 38 and have all the buildings I will attempt to build my perfect Springfield sans my Blue House farm.

Your name sounds familiar may have you added if not I'll send a request later today. And so far I hate this update...seems like the Easter rewards are more rigged than the Valentines Day ones ugh.

bread's done
Back