Sin & Punishment 2 $15.99 NewEgg free ship

The only better I know of is Target clearance. If you can find it on a 75% drop, it's 12.48. Slightly cheaper than this, but it's easy to pay another couple of bucks to avoid the trouble.

Thanks OP...in for one. I was originally going to wait for $10 price point, but this is one game I want to play now and not shove into my large backlog.

[quote name='trunks982']so the first Sin and Punishment is on the Wiiware? If so, how much?[/QUOTE]

1200 points.

So damn tempting. Might wait a little longer since amazon is still selling this new for $50 so they will probably PM or least drop it lower soon.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Makes me feel bad that I bought it for $30 along with Kirby. I didn't know it was going to drop like this.[/QUOTE]

Was $19.99 on Gamefly in October.

This is a great game at full price. Treasure is the only company I'm happy to pay full retail for when they release. They are great developers. At $15, this is a steal...

[quote name='bizman316']Does anyone think this will drop lower? I am very tempted to buy it at that price.[/QUOTE]
That is a good price, but I feel like it will go lower or at least get matched by Amazon before too long.

It is nearly as good as the $12.48 Target clearance price since you don't have to waste time and gas trying to locate a copy in the store. I found a copy last weekend so I'm all set.

Gots me 1. Thanks alot OP. I had been waiting for this to drop on Amazon.
Now i just need to find a great deal on Gunblade for Wii.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Go to Costco and get it for $10?[/QUOTE]

Really? I don't have a Costco membership though. Thank you though.

Great deal! This game has dropped really fast, considering it only came out a few months ago. Are sales that bad? It seemed to have received positive reviews.

I bought it as part of a TRU B2G1, when it was on clearance for like $33-something. Sure, I didn't even pay that much, but it's amazing how the second I bite (thinking "first party Nintendo game, likely won't go under $29 until into the new year") it's suddenly everywhere sub-$20. :/

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']The only better I know of is Target clearance. If you can find it on a 75% drop, it's 12.48. Slightly cheaper than this, but it's easy to pay another couple of bucks to avoid the trouble.[/QUOTE]

pcrichards (video game clearance section) still shows some available for $15. And if you buy 3 clearance games, then each is only $10+shipping (since I found three games, I bought my copy for a little less than I would have paid at Target after tax)

[quote name='bruceg']pcrichards (video game clearance section) still shows some available for $15. And if you buy 3 clearance games, then each is only $10+shipping (since I found three games, I bought my copy for a little less than I would have paid at Target after tax)[/QUOTE]

bleh they want $9 to ship 3 games.

Thanks OP! In for one too.

[quote name='eau']It is nearly as good as the $12.48 Target clearance price since you don't have to waste time and gas trying to locate a copy in the store. I found a copy last weekend so I'm all set.[/QUOTE]

^^ This.

Often I find I have to balance my cheapness with my willingness to drive and spend money on gas. I could easily waste $6 in gas (plus a few hours that could be better spent playing games) driving to a few local BM stores just to find a certain copy of a game.

Great deal, I was tipped off by another site: Target clearance of $12.48.
Pick mine up today with the Expendables.
I wasn't not on an end-cap but in the regular game case on the floor.
Better than Amazon's deal last week of $16 and change.

I saw it for $7.48 at my Target this monday. They had like 4 copies left, so if it survives Black Friday at your respective Targets it might drop again on Cyber Monday.

[quote name='lobito72']I saw it for $7.48 at my Target this monday. They had like 4 copies left, so if it survives Black Friday at your respective Targets it might drop again on Cyber Monday.[/QUOTE]
You were very lucky to see it at $7.48, since $12.48 is 75% off which is the lowest Target clearance normally goes. You may have seen the ultra rare 85% off or the starting price was wrong. Bottom line is don't wait for this one to go below $12.48 at Target.

EDIT: Especially with Black Friday before the next Target price change.

Thanks op, I'm in for one at this price. With no tax and free shipping, this is probably the lowest we'll see a "new" one outside of a YMMV clearance at some store.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Damnit, I just bought this used for $17 at Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP - totally worth 16 bucks brand new. Gotta love black friday- I lost out on 15 bucks when I bought dragon age for 40 bucks on sale... lol

[quote name='midloo']This is a great game at full price. Treasure is the only company I'm happy to pay full retail for when they release. They are great developers. At $15, this is a steal...[/QUOTE]

I agree. Great game, great price. Shooters are now a niche market so I expect they are not a lot of copies of this floating around. So if you wait, you risk paying rare game collectors prices later.

bread's done
Back