Sin & Punishment $34.99, Monster Hunter 3 $29.99, RS2 w/MP $24.99 - archambault.ca

[quote name='Derfel']Red Steel 2 w/ Motion Plus $24.99[/QUOTE]

That seems like a crazy deal considering Motion Plus retails for $20.00 by itself. I bet it's going to be integrated into the Wiimote soon.

Never heard of this site before. They have RE5 Gold PS3 for $30 but I need an extra $9.01 for free shipping. Hmmmm.

Oh BB and FS recently dropped it to $40 so $30 doesn't seem as hot now.

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed!!! these prices are fantastic! lets try and keep this a CAG exclusive rather than spreading it like a bad rash on RFD!

if i didnt have the original RE5 i would def pick up the Gold at that price especially since the GOLD will only be getting the PS MOTION patch!

also S&P2 is a fantastic game and one of the best on the soon to be cannibalized Wii!

Yeah, the prices seem slightly high for hoarding.

I'm really tempted by Sin & Punishment 2. Does anyone know if those Wii points that were supposed to come with the game are standard, or just part of a special promotion?

The Wii points are for preorders only since they were given out separately when you picked up the order.

[quote name='Mr.']The Wii points are for preorders only since they were given out separately when you picked up the order.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry, you missed out :(

Batman AA GOTY for $39.99 with free shipping is awesome. Is there anything I should be worried about since it's coming from Quebec?

[quote name='Fuzzy']Batman AA GOTY for $39.99 with free shipping is awesome. Is there anything I should be worried about since it's coming from Quebec?[/QUOTE]

Not really but youll get a bilingual packaging and either 2 booklets or a bilingual one

[quote name='thegamecubist']^I'm sorry! But textbooks/car battery must be paid :(

Essential spending sucks. NEEDS MOAR GAMES[/QUOTE]
Driving's overrated anyway, walking or public transportation is the new black. All they do is break down and make you pay more so they stop sucking, unlike games which keeps on giving.

PM'ed both Monster Hunter 3 and Sin and Punishment 2 for 27.99 and 33.49, respectively. They were too good to pass up at this price. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr.']The Wii points are for preorders only since they were given out separately when you picked up the order.[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. Thanks for letting me know though.

I hope this sale will last a little while, I need to think this over a little and see if my own studying can take the distraction of two more games...

Going to try price matching RE5 at Bestbuy, hope they will do it but they can be pretty stingy. It doesn't qualify for free shipping so they may use that as an excuse.

just got a PM @ FS on Heavy Rain for $34.99 plus 10% considering its that price @ Archambault....

never thought of Archambault as having great vid games deals but hey...take what you can get!

going to rip it open and try it out for the first time with my shiny new PS Move controller!

[quote name='dossantosc']just got a PM @ FS on Heavy Rain for $34.99 plus 10% considering its that price @ Archambault....

never thought of Archambault as having great vid games deals but hey...take what you can get!

going to rip it open and try it out for the first time with my shiny new PS Move controller![/QUOTE]
Did they give you any trouble trying to get it matched? Did they check the website?

I decided to create an account and see what shipping for one game would be since the game I want is under $39, looks like it's $3.48 for Priority and $3.56 for Express to Toronto.

bread's done
Back