Singstar vol 1 bundle (PS3) $32.95 + $2.95 shipping at overstock

i just came on to CAG to try and find a deal on this and look at what good timing you have! haha thanks!

lol np, and one thing I just noticed was that you can get 2-7% cashback from a live.com search too. I'm gonna give it a try and report my results later.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Be careful with this one, I did a live chat and the rep said it was the game ONLY.[/quote]
Thanks. I was wondering if it did.

[quote name='shoe478']This bundle is $9.97 on clearance at Sears but YMMV. Others have seen it at $14.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 bundle is that cheap? Wow, I'd love to pick that up at Sears if they had it near me.

Well I just purchased with 2% back but if it is game only then I might cancel. They have two stock numbers and the one for 35 looks like it should be the game only. This one says SingStar bundle. Not sure what else it could be. Well here is hoping it is bundle.

yeah it clearly says singstar bundle and then there is a seperate page for the game only. so it should be the bundle.

Just spoke to customer service over chat and he couldn't figure out if it was the bundle or now. I will be contacted by email :) I tried to explain that it will ship by then but it is like talking to a brick wall.

[quote name='shoe478']This bundle is $9.97 on clearance at Sears but YMMV. Others have seen it at $14.[/QUOTE]

question: if you look on sears.com, it shows the bundle at full price (60 bux).

so individual stores maybe have it for less? i checked and both my local stores have it in stock, and i can order online for 60 and pick it up there.... should i just drive over there and see if it's actually clearanced?

I just called Overstock.com. The service rep seemed unsure whether it came with mics but told me that because I called in, they flagged my order so that if I didn't receive the right item I could return it for free. Since I've already ordered I'll let you guys know what happens.

[quote name='xbox_mole']The PS3 bundle is that cheap? Wow, I'd love to pick that up at Sears if they had it near me.[/quote]
I've checked the Sears near me yesterday, no go :(

edit: just got this email

Discussion: Agent Reply (Jesse P.)12/07/2008 07:56 AM Customer called to see why one of the games is cheaper that the other. I informed him that if he received it and it was the wrong one we would give him free shipping back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='alucard454']question: if you look on sears.com, it shows the bundle at full price (60 bux).

so individual stores maybe have it for less? i checked and both my local stores have it in stock, and i can order online for 60 and pick it up there.... should i just drive over there and see if it's actually clearanced?[/quote]

This question would be better asked in the Sears thread but people have seen it from $24.97 to $9.97. I went to 3 stores and I was only able to find one at $9.97. Anyway you look at it, it will probably be cheaper than this deal in the store.

Anyone mildly interested in this should pick this up (especially if it is indeed the bundle), although it seems in the states we get somewhat jipped with our songs/videos available for download verses other countries. You also get complete music videos included with the songs. IMO the most complete karoake game to date with use of playstation eye highly recommended. Would like to see them offer song packs for discount though since each song is $1.49.

Not to derail, but I also was able to get it for $9.xx yesterday at Sears. Certainly worth a trip to see, if you have one close IMO.

If anyone gets this and it is the bundle please update. I checked the Sears website and there aren't any in stock at any of the stores around me unfortunately.

Is the Sears inventory checker usually pretty good about stock levels?

yeah, got mines a few days ago from sears
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='razgriz417']Mine says its been shipped but they went with media mail so I'll update when I receive it....[/quote]

Media mail? That is so wrong, those microphones don't qualify for media mail. If the Post Office randomly opens it and checks, you will be charged extra shipping when it gets there.

[quote name='shoe478']Media mail? That is so wrong, those microphones don't qualify for media mail. If the Post Office randomly opens it and checks, you will be charged extra shipping when it gets there.[/quote]

Careful everyone, we have a tattler in the thread. :lol:

that's not tattling. who is he gonna tell? call up USPS and tell them that somewhere a media mail package is not media mail? sound slikea good deal but if they got it at sears on clearance I'll try that first

[quote name='Ender']Careful everyone, we have a tattler in the thread. :lol:[/quote]

I like to use Media Mail and I think it will get taken away if it is abused. Anyway, that is the last I'm going to say about it. I just didn't think a legit company would send hardware in the Media Mail. That also makes me think it isn't a bundle.

[quote name='decal']Any updates? Bundle or not?[/QUOTE]

Got an update from the rep and they said microphones included.

I ordered it yesterday. I have went into live chat like 10 times and 8 times they told me it included the silver microphones and 2 times they told me no.

yeah i ordered it but then i decided to make the 30 min drive to my closest sears since i had to go to the mall anyway and i ended up finding one. it was marked 21 bucks but then it scanned at 15 bucks which was nice.

to make it even sweeter i signed up for the credit card and got 15 bucks off so my total was $1.02. it feels good to pay a dollar for a $60 video game.

bread's done
Back