Singstar vol 2. $19.99 Newegg.com Game only

You can get them pretty cheap from ebay/gamestop. Just get the PS2 mics. Or just find a clearance Singstar from target.

I think ebay/gamestop has them for like 5 dollars (used)?

[quote name='Purkeynator']will this one allow you to swap the ps2 singstars in and out and build a playlist?[/quote]

Um, will ANY Singstar allow that? The PS2 versions are BC now, but I've never once heard of being able to make a playlist from the discs.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Um, will ANY Singstar allow that? The PS2 versions are BC now, but I've never once heard of being able to make a playlist from the discs.[/quote]

Indeed. You can swap the discs out, so each of the PS3 SingStars (SingStar, SingStar ABBA, and SingStar Vol. 2) will allow you to play the PS2 songs, but only one disc at a time. You can't compile each PS2 disc's songs to one big playlist or anything like that.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Indeed. You can swap the discs out, so each of the PS3 SingStars (SingStar, SingStar ABBA, and SingStar Vol. 2) will allow you to play the PS2 songs, but only one disc at a time. You can't compile each PS2 disc's songs to one big playlist or anything like that.[/quote]

Heh. That's what I get for only having the first Singstar. :p Part 2 is tempting now...

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Indeed. You can swap the discs out, so each of the PS3 SingStars (SingStar, SingStar ABBA, and SingStar Vol. 2) will allow you to play the PS2 songs, but only one disc at a time. You can't compile each PS2 disc's songs to one big playlist or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

Damn, don't want to reward us or anything for buying the other games.

I'm really tempted...but if it follows the same sub-$10 clearance pattern for the bundle as the other games...I think I might have to wait.

Singstar is going to be even more awesome. As a trophy support upgrade is coming out real soon. I'm already happy they added the swap-disc feature in the last upgrade so you can swap in your PS2 Singstar discs.

I noticed this deal about a week ago and posted it in the other $20 Newegg thread.

Anyways, I just got my copy today and the track list blows away SingStar Vol. 1.

For those looking into SingStar Queen (compatible with US PS3s), it's $29 at cdwow.us.

[quote name='evergoo']I noticed this deal about a week ago and posted it in the other $20 Newegg thread.

Anyways, I just got my copy today and the track list blows away SingStar Vol. 1.

For those looking into SingStar Queen (compatible with US PS3s), it's $29 at cdwow.us.[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw you mention it in the $20 newegg thread but wasn't in the op or anywhere to really let people know. So decided to start a new one.

I was doing a google search and luckily ran across it.

Did a search here and didn't see a OP with it so created this thread.

Singstar Queen will definetely be good Singstar 3 as well.

[quote name='Machine']Deal is dead - price is back up to $39.99[/quote]
DOOH! I'll have to remember to not sleep on these deals. I thought it might be a permanent Newegg drop.

Second time I've missed out on a deal because I waited too long.

bread's done
Back