"Singularity" 360/PS3 $10 (!!!) @ Walmart...

RyanLec84

CAGiversary!
The Activision FPS "Singularity" is still listed on most sites-(including Walmart.com)-as $29.99. Cheapest price I've found, so far, is NewEgg @ $15, with free shipping. I was at my local Walmart last night. They had the game behind glass for 360 and PS3 at, of course, $29.99. I decided to pick-up the 360 version. I was pretty stoked when it rang out at only $10 (!!!). I had a curious look and the Wally-World associate said to me, off hand, "Hmf... Price must've just changed". So, not sure if it was just local. But knowing Walmart, I'm thinking it may be a "universal" price on this at Walmart(s)? Not sure. But wanted to post this in the hope it may help someone here out. Cheers!! :bouncy:

i used to think it was an underrated game, but it can't be underrated if it comes up in every "most underrated games" conversation

Definitely underrated. Definitely worth $10. The developer of this game got scooped up by Activision to work on Call of Duty stuff, so they must've done something right.

Checked my local Wally store today. Found the last one sitting behind the glass tagged at $29.99. Too bad it rang up the same price as well. :/ This is in Panorama City, CA.

Wasn't able to get any at Kmart, so checked my Walmart and it's still $29.99-- did the BF copies have a different sku? OP (or any who has gotten this deal), can u post the skus from your receipt? Thanks.

I've been waiting on this to hit $10 sense I bought my PS3 over a year and a half ago. 360 owners get all the deals.

The kmart by me had one copy left in their bargain section marked 12.99 with a sticker. On a sticker on the shelf it was listed as 7.38 and rang up as 3.45. Good deal. I also bit on dragon age 2 for 17 and deus ex and just cause 2 for 20 a piece.

bread's done
Back