Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity: $9.97 (Impulse)

Interesting. I have the game plus entrenchment and got rather tired of the game. Might look into this just so I can have a 2nd copy that's everything. hmm....

That is a nice price for the game and all of the micro-expansions. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Rebellion as it seems to be more of a full stand alone expansion.

Impulse also has a few other games on sale as well:
NFS Hot Pursuit = $14.99
Defense Grid Gold = $4.75
Demigod = $9.97
Sword of the Stars Complete = $5.99
GalCiv I Ultimate = $4.97
GalCiv II Ultimate = $9.97

Vasari ..... is broken!!!! especially their elite units. This alone is reason enough to stay away from this amazing and unrivaled galactic RTS!!!!! If you do buy this don't team up with any Vasari they will backstab you(experience).

POWER through Unity BITCHES!!!!!!

Advent 4 life!

Holy shiz, this is an amazing deal. Me and some friends do a comp-stomp in this every now and then and it's a really good time.

Great price if you're interested in an in-depth space RTS!

I bought it in the morning and I just noticed that I already had the original from last summer for $3.99. I was wondering why I had Impulse on my desktop for.

This made me read some reviews on it... seems pretty good. I been in love with Civilization games for 15+ years, and I love star trek/wars/sci-fi, but I'm not huge on RTS games. Sitting on the fence right now, since I'm more of a "stop and think" rather than "click-click-panic-click" player. Humm....

I have the original, but wanted the expansions since they apparently balance the game well, $10 is a great deal even for just the 2 expansions.

bread's done
Back