Siren (PS2) $15 @ EB

H22A

CAGiversary!
Siren PS2 EB

Don't usually see this below $20 from what I've seen. Can't vouch for it myself as regards how good (or not) the game is, though after this deal I'll know soon enough.

Note that in-cart is $14.99, though out of cart may say $19.99...

Wasn't TRU blowing it out last year at 5 or 10 bucks a pop? Awful game even at that price. Don't waste your dough. They'd have you believe this is the second coming of the guy who directed the original Silent Hill, nothing could be further from the truth. This game is not scary at all, and makes you wish you were Solid Snake or even (gasp) Raiden instead of some klutzy Japanese who freezes at approaching enemies and has serious trouble operating what little weaponary is available.

Imagine a MGS engine without all the cool story and gadgets, make the graphics barebones, 1st gen-PS2 quality, and Siren is what you got.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Look for it at Target on clearance as well. I've seen it for $7.48 at one store.[/quote]

I also saw it for $7.48 at several of my local Targets.

Yah it's def 7.48 at target had someone pick me up a copy at that price, not worth the 7 dollars in my opinion. Japanese guy + British Accent = teh suck

r1s3n

This game is painful... poor camera, clumbsy controls, semi-cool gimic that was poorly implemented.

You don't even need to scan to see where they are, just run through...

I picked up at TRU for around $12 a while ago... still haven't opened it yet. sounds like I should return it though after reading your opinions on it.

Some masochistic players have come to like this game but like many here it's almost like they wanted the game to be as ridiculously unfair and un-fun as possible, which is a shame considering that stealth in genuine horror games isn't too common. How can enemies be so stupid and yet so incredibly overpowered at the same time? Totally not scary either, unless slow moving zombies who fell off the short bus creep you out. But hey, it's a decent price if you want to spend hours of your time figuring out where you and the enemies are on a map that doesn't mark anyone's position.

bread's done
Back