Sites for trading?

Kromo

CAG Newbie
Hi

Beside Steamtrades

Anybody knows a site I can trade xbox codes for PC codes (no media just codes).

I have no xbox so I am looking to trade some codes for steam codes or something else on PC

Thank you

Start a trade list and just specialize in trading codes. Only accept PC codes, simple.
I think I misread the rules, I thought codes are prohibited prohibited, I did not even check the threads after reading the rules.

Do I need to open a new thread for my case, official xbox thread can have xbox codes as H and anything as W.

Thank you.

I did a quick lookover the rules, there seems to be nothing that I saw in my glancing that suggested trading codes are prohibited. If they are not supposed to be traded then I think a lot of CAGs should be banned right now. :rofl:

Go ahead and start up a tradelist in the trading section and you should attract some attention over time.

I did a quick lookover the rules, there seems to be nothing that I saw in my glancing that suggested trading codes are prohibited. If they are not supposed to be traded then I think a lot of CAGs should be banned right now. :rofl:

Go ahead and start up a tradelist in the trading section and you should attract some attention over time.
OK I will start one as I don't see codes in Xbox tradelist if I am not wrong.

Thank you for your help :)

Edit: I am not allowed to create a thread there...

As far as you know is bundle prohibited here? I think the rules said prohibited but a couple of search results had bundles in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by bundle?

As well, you may need to have more posts or more time on your account before you can sign up again. CAG has taken some measures to prevent scammers (they are easily beaten, but still...)

What do you mean by bundle?

As well, you may need to have more posts or more time on your account before you can sign up again. CAG has taken some measures to prevent scammers (they are easily beaten, but still...)
Hi, I mean bundles like indiegala and humble bundle and son on....

You have to have 30 days old account before posting in the main trade forum, but the master trade list is locked for me, maybe it's normal. only what they see appropriate they send there.

Thanks for your help Thekrakrabbit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course of course, happy to help. You shouldn't be in violation of any rules or anything, so long as you aren't dealing with account codes or any other kind of stuff that is against the ToS of the product you're dealing.

bread's done
Back