Ska RobOTT Army (The Ska OTT... revised... again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Song: Ska Robot Army
Artist: The Aquabats

Are you ready to rock?
It's time to party!
Waaaaah!

They're coming to take over
Huh!
Look out behind you and
Beware of the Ska Robot Army!

Chewbacca, Chewbacca, Lake Titicaca, Chewbacca's got a scooter, man!
Holy crap!

They're coming to take over
To terrorize the earth
They're skanking in their best suits, so
Beware of the Ska Robot Army!

New ska song every day, and I do have plenty of puns. That's how the third wave does OTT

I almost read that as SCOTUS.

God, I'm a loser. Either that, or I read too much pretentious crap online (think Slate and Salon). In any case... #-o

Holy hell - I don't know when the last time I had first post was, but I'm betting it was months ago. An OTT and a first post in a row? We need something else to make this into a trinity.

Seriously. Jimmie, we need them pictures to save this disaster. :D

And Ryles- Looking like you're fresh from American Eagle doesn't automatically mean 'looking good'. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Seriously. Jimmie, we need them pictures to save this disaster. :D

And Ryles- Looking like you're fresh from American Eagle doesn't automatically mean 'looking good'. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I look fresh coming out of foot locker and champs, fuck american eagle.

[quote name='mr ryles']I look fresh coming out of foot locker and champs, fuck american eagle.[/quote]

Add Abercrombie to that and you'd really be as gay as Skeletor lol

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Albino, I thought you said you said you wanted to make one something along the lines of "get your riOTT gear"?[/QUOTE]
*insert prospector non-sequetor here* shouldn't have started off with such a cliche song (although gotta love the title) so i edited it. Different song every day, updated at midnight, but I changed the song just so we could start with something a little better lyrically

I think this hat would go good with those DC's posted in the last OTT

5630270_l.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']I think this hat would go good with those DC's posted in the last OTT

5630270_l.jpg
[/quote]

You're shitting me, right? :puke:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Any Kleenex handy?

If not...there are countless paper products around. Newspapers, notebooks, magazines, phone books...[/quote]

I've got some paper towels so I should be alright for now.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Add Abercrombie to that and you'd really be as gay as Skeletor lol[/quote]

Forget Abercrombie if he's not white though.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think this hat would go good with those DC's posted in the last OTT

5630270_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's a reason its not the 90s anymore.

this is my favorite hat, goes good with some red shirts, and a few black ones, I also got an argyle pattern adidas shirt to wear with this hat........

35955271_l.jpg

This pic does no justice for how awsome it really is.

Don't forget to wear that cap on half-cocked and with your dickies around your ankles, wigger. :lol:

just got around to reading Ryle's fashion advice post, and most of it was common sense (dont wear an orange hat with a blue shirt... duh) the only question i really have is, do you think Brown goes with Green? Ive got the green shoes (and a pair of whities for a more neutral look) and plenty of brown/green/beige shirts and a brown hat. The brown hat would works with the shoes, right?

EDIT: wow... uhh... just saw the hat and... forget i said anything ryles.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Forget Abercrombie if he's not white though.[/quote]

You said it, not me. I just find it stupid when you see someone walking down the street with everything matching. Its not relegated to any color skin either. I have no problem with someone wanting to look nice. But you won't see me doing that, I jsu wear whats comfortable...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']EDIT: wow... uhh... just saw the hat and... forget i said anything ryles.[/quote]

Nice recovery. :lol: Yeah, I'd say green and brown go together, as long as they're darker in colour. Light green and like brown courderoy is a 'hells no'.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Don't forget to wear that cap on half-cocked and with your dickies around your ankles, wigger. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thats normally how I rock it, but not the dickes, dickies blow.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You said it, not me. I just find it stupid when you see someone walking down the street with everything matching. Its not relegated to any color skin either. I have no problem with someone wanting to look nice. But you won't see me doing that, I jsu wear whats comfortable...[/quote]

Wait what? I just heard that they don't have any African American people in their magazines and stuff. When I went to the mall and walked by, there weren't any African American modeling picture things hanging up or anywhere on the front

[quote name='Tiphireth']Nice recovery. :lol: Yeah, I'd say green and brown go together, as long as they're darker in colour. Light green and like brown courderoy is a 'hells no'.[/QUOTE]

ya brown is really the only color that can go with green, outside of white and black which go with anything.

Jeans; nice, neutral (not to mention functional) brown/green shirt; the green cons; and sometimes my signature brown hat (although now sebastian stole it and ran off to malibu... damn him)

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Wait what? I just heard that they don't have any African American people in their magazines and stuff. When I went to the mall and walked by, there weren't any African American modeling picture things hanging up or anywhere on the front[/quote]

I've heard a lot of jokes about theres no diversity in their catalogs. Either way, I'm too big for their stuff. So I don't really care

[quote name='mr ryles']ya brown is really the only color that can go with green, outside of white and black which go with anything.[/quote]

White? No, not really. White only goes with lighter colours, anything dark can be too much of a contrast, thus making you look flashy.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Don't forget to pop ya collar :)[/QUOTE]

shirts with collars suck. I don't even own a shirt with a collar.

[quote name='mr ryles']albino this hat:

5304280_l.jpg

with a white tee jeans and your cons would be pimpin.[/quote]

Why are you people so into being a walking fucking advertisement?

[quote name='Tiphireth']White? No, not really. White only goes with lighter colours, anything dark can be too much of a contrast, thus making you look flashy.[/QUOTE]

Flashy is the point, you got to stand out above the crowd, not blend in with all the other lame joes.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Why are you people so into being a walking fucking advertisement?[/QUOTE]

you people!! What the fuck you mean you people?!?!?!

;)

They make quality products, you not going to find good quality out of a $5 plain jane retailer hat. Nor something that looks as good.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I've got some paper towels so I should be alright for now.[/QUOTE]
Just don't try to cram that into the toilet paper dispenser and you're set. :D

[quote name='Strell']Ryles, your sense of fashion probably isn't allowed to swim without floaties on.[/QUOTE]
This thread is making me think more and more that you might be right.

We don't need no stinkin' OTTs on fashion! Really, as long as you've got a t-shirt, jeans, socks, and underwear, you're set.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']fuck flashy. I don't like to standout[/QUOTE]

Thats cool. blue jeans and a plain white tee works, but I like to look better and stand out and get noticed, not look like everyone else.

[quote name='mr ryles']you people!! What the fuck you mean you people?!?!?!

;)

The make quality products, you not going to find good quality out of a $5 plain jane retailer hat. Nor something that looks as good.[/quote]

You people, I mean you kids who pay up the arse for shitty name brands.

And fuck flashy, you look like a douche when you're flashy. Might was well wear a pull-over and fannypack. ;)

We go from boobs to clothes? =/

But seriously, I could make a better hat outa a newspaper.

Edit: Anyone seen Manhunt for cheap for PS2? I wanna get it on random impulse but haven't seen it for awhile.

[quote name='mr ryles']you people!! What the fuck you mean you people?!?!?!

;)

They make quality products, you not going to find good quality out of a $5 plain jane retailer hat. Nor something that looks as good.[/quote]

My experience with expensive clothes is that they don't last for shit. If its comfortable, I'll wear it.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'] Really, as long as you've got a t-shirt, jeans, socks, and underwear, you're set.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious to know what this garment of which you speak of is.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']
We don't need no stinkin' OTTs on fashion! Really, as long as you've got a t-shirt, jeans, socks, and underwear, you're set.[/QUOTE]
A new OTT, the hatchet is buried, and I am happy to say :applause:I agree:applause: to my walrus friend

[quote name='mr ryles']WTF IS SKA!?![/quote]
Worthless. No one listens to ska. Ska ended what charm it had with Madness' "Our House" in 1982.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back