Skies of Arcadia.. the best game in existence? (revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkeSmokey21

CAGiversary!
I played Skies a little more now and I just wanna say its the best game ever!
I surprised that in 2 short hours this game turned into the best RPG in the land! LOL! :) Here are my new grades for this awesome turn around RPG.

Gameplay A+++++
Sound A++
Graphics A ++++ ( Dyne is so handsome LOL)

Overall A for A good time by all

I do apologize for all you video game people out there who disliked my review earlier. Skies is the best RPG on any console. It simply blows FFX or anything RPG like it out of the water! thanks for all of your advice on how Skies is the best and how I was wrong! I guess I got served on that one! LOL :)

P.S. In case you haven't noticed, this whole post was a joke. Skies continues to be the worst RPG ever and is suituble only to put my frosty drink on or as a special olympics prize. Congrats for thinking I would change my opinion, tools. My overall grade stands though. A for AIDS inducing.

Wow... newbie. Maybe you should go back to diablo. There's a lot less to read in that game, I'm sure it would suit your psyche much better.

it's not the best but it's definitely way above average, and a nice change of pace from square and enix shit.

yes it does. it's just got old. as has final fantasy. the worst is dragon warrior. i had the time when i was a kid, but no time for that slo o o o o o o o o o o w pace.

Wow. How can you honestly judge any RPG based on 3 hours of gameplay. Even the best RPG ever in your opinion is slow, boring and not very fun the first 10 hours. I was unsure before, but am now convinced you're an idiot.

[quote name='scsg75']Wow. How can you honestly judge any RPG based on 3 hours of gameplay. Even the best RPG ever in your opinion is slow, boring and not very fun the first 10 hours. I was unsure before, but am now convinced you're an idiot.[/quote]

An idiot? A fairly transparent troll, I'd say.

[quote name='Tromack']Skies was shaq-fuing awesome. I loved the ship battles. You, sir, are a moron.[/quote]

I'll second that. When they finally get around to Skies 2 they need to expand the ship battles a lot. They were hella fun.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']

Gameplay A+++++
Sound A++
Graphics A ++++ ( Dyne is so handsome LOL)

Overall A for A good time by all

[/quote]

you sound liek one of the retarded ebayers........did you mention that the game is super rare and was never sold in stores???it is only a beta sent to few of the select RPG masterminds know to mankind!!!!!! NOT

I got scared there for a second and thought you were serious. If you wanted people to easily know you were joking, you should've claimed that the story was any good. :wink:

If there's anything that Skies can be appreciated for, it's the fact that it doesn't have a now-stereotypical (thanks to SquareEnix) metrosexual lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back