skies of arcadia

Zmonkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Don't know if anyone cares anymore, but Skies of Arcadia is 20 new at gamestop.com. For a while it was a rare game, and if anyone is still looking for it, that's fairly cheap for a new copy.

Yeah, I bought it, despite having a massive backlog of games to play (Thanks for that CAG :D ) because I have and love the Dreamcast version, and I really wanted to see the extra stuff Sega added.

lol...everyone bought it, but no ones playing it. CAG=Death to rpg's. It truely is a great game though, if you have the time.

A couple tips for newbies who want to try posting a deal:

1. Try using titles that are somewhat more descriptive than the title of this post. Any post that requires a person to look inside to know what the deal is just doesn't cut it.

2. Before you post a deal, make sure it hasn't been posted a number of times already. Try doing a search for it. This is not a new deal and has been posted more than once, prior to this post.

19.99 is not that great a deal, by the way. This game isn't really rare any more. They had this at EB for 20 at one point. The regular price at Fry's Electronics is 17.99 in some areas (19.99 in others), and I picked this up for 14.99 during a Fry's sale a few months back.

[quote name='lain21us']A couple tips for newbies who want to try posting a deal:

1. Try using titles that are somewhat more descriptive than the title of this post. Any post that requires a person to look inside to know what the deal is just doesn't cut it.

2. Before you post a deal, make sure it hasn't been posted a number of times already. Try doing a search for it. This is not a new deal and has been posted more than once, prior to this post.

19.99 is not that great a deal, by the way. This game isn't really rare any more. They had this at EB for 20 at one point. The regular price at Fry's Electronics is 17.99 in some areas (19.99 in others), and I picked this up for 14.99 during a Fry's sale a few months back.[/quote]

Umm...you are still a newbie, so don't be blasting newbies. And you are also an ass. I personally thought 19.99 was a good deal. Thank you Zmonkay. But in the future do post it as "Skies of Arcadia $20 new at gamestop".

I love that mentality. "Its not rare anymore, so $20 isnt a deal so much"... what if its a damn good game? 40 hours of fun isnt worth $20? The reason anyone cared it went to $20 is because its such a good game. The reason no one wanted it at 50 was because it was a port.

When I picked it up at frys i didnt hear that it was rereleased and i was tempted to get 5 copies because i though they weres still 50$ on ebay, luckily I didnt though.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I love that mentality. "Its not rare anymore, so $20 isnt a deal so much"... what if its a damn good game? 40 hours of fun isnt worth $20? The reason anyone cared it went to $20 is because its such a good game. The reason no one wanted it at 50 was because it was a port.[/quote]

It may have been a port, but there was at least several hours of extra's added on. It was worth the full 40 when i got it. Hell, i would've payed 50 for it

[quote name='Wshakspear']I love that mentality. "Its not rare anymore, so $20 isnt a deal so much"... what if its a damn good game? 40 hours of fun isnt worth $20? The reason anyone cared it went to $20 is because its such a good game. The reason no one wanted it at 50 was because it was a port.[/quote]

I totally agree...and $20 isn't much for a great game, rare or not. I will be picking this one up soon next time I see it...don't know when I'm ever going to get around to playing it though. Someday....

bread's done
Back