Skizye's First Ever Lowball is over :( Still awaiting payment from a few people

[quote name='Krystal109']LOL. I was just gonna tell you to go back to Tales of Graces and leave my Tears alone.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I've been playing that game the whole time refreshing this thing every other minute.

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Haha. I've been playing that game the whole time refreshing this thing every other minute.[/QUOTE]

Are you using my GameFAQs guide? You know you want to.

[quote name='Krystal109']Are you using my GameFAQs guide? You know you want to.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know you had one. But nope. First play through for me when it comes to my JRPGS or any RPG's are to not be tainted by such things. Second play through however is a different story, especially with Tales of games with their massive amounts of skits and time frame for certain quests.

OVER.

I'll start putting together and sending out invoices, hopefully I can finish that up by tomorrow night and start sending out packages! Thanks so much for bidding everybody, keep an eye out for my next liquidation lowball :D

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Mines at $43 for my 6 games, without shipping. Damn these lowballs lol.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you had just let Fatal Frame go, it would be lower.:)

Thanks for the great lowball! This was my first time trying my hand at one, will have to take a look at all the others. Just wanted to check on something for Raiden III. I think in your initial post you said disc only, but you clearly show the case in the pictures? Will it come with the case and manual? Appreciate it.

[quote name='Kevace']Thanks for the great lowball! This was my first time trying my hand at one, will have to take a look at all the others. Just wanted to check on something for Raiden III. I think in your initial post you said disc only, but you clearly show the case in the pictures? Will it come with the case and manual? Appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome!
Raiden III comes in a case but I don't think it's the original one. It has the cover art on the front but on the back it has controls and instructions that looks like someone just printed them off of their computer. It doesn't have the manual either.

I just finished typing out invoices in the OP, gonna send them out to everyone later tonight. If you won at least 4 items and would like to be charged actual shipping let me know. Also if you know how to calculate actual shipping charges before I physically take the package up to the post office to mail it let me know :D

Sorry about that guys. I had planned on sending out PMs to everybody with their invoice but I went through a few and realized that is a ton of PMs. I think what I'll do is just post the address for payment here and then maybe PM people when there are only a few left who haven't paid.

ANYWAYS, you guys can send payment to Skizye(at)gmail.com. Please ensure that the amount I receive is equal to your total. Thanks!

bread's done
Back