Skullgirls Giveaway XBLA

I'm in! Hopefully they reduce it down to 100 or so comments. That way we at least have a 1% chance of winning ;)

I've wanted this game since release.

Skull-girls-box-art.jpg

We want to thank everyone who has and will be posting on this event. I know we're not that great at spreading the word but we definitely have to give props to this group for doing so. Thank you everyone and CAG for populating the comments. That is all you have to do on the post specified post and just reach to 200 comments. We'll give away a full copy of the game to one lucky comment giver who has checked facebook or twitter comment box. This is legit and as soon as we reach the limit, which it looks like to be this week. We'll announce the winner!

Thank you CAG community again and thanks to everyone who has and will comment!

We appreciate it

Joel R. | Nerd Junkies Co-Founder / Editor

PS: More giveaways announced soon!

[quote name='Saren Arterius']Thanks for the warning, I commented as 343GuiIty_Spark two days ago so good luck to all :)[/QUOTE]

No problem, we try to make these giveaways as simple as possible for everyone to have an awesome time. Let us know if anything breaks.

K Thanks!

[quote name='NerdJunkies']
Skull-girls-box-art.jpg

We want to thank everyone who has and will be posting on this event. I know we're not that great at spreading the word but we definitely have to give props to this group for doing so. Thank you everyone and CAG for populating the comments. That is all you have to do on the post specified post and just reach to 200 comments. We'll give away a full copy of the game to one lucky comment giver who has checked facebook or twitter comment box. This is legit and as soon as we reach the limit, which it looks like to be this week. We'll announce the winner!

Thank you CAG community again and thanks to everyone who has and will comment!

We appreciate it

Joel R. | Nerd Junkies Co-Founder / Editor

PS: More giveaways announced soon!
[/QUOTE]

Your welcome Nerd Junkies. :cool:

Guys make sure to give them a tweet or share on FB/Twitter

Thanks everyone, I just added Planetside 2 Beta Keys to this giveaway and only have less than 20 comments left till we decide who wins it all. Comment and enter to win!

bread's done
Back