Skullgirls now or wait for PC version?

• Thread starter Deleted member 182844
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 182844

I'm in no rush to play it and am familiar with how to use a controller on PC, but I'm not sure how the online communities are for games like this on PC. Should I wait so I can nab it for 75% off at some point or go with the PS3 version for $7.50?

Have you tried the demo? I just played it tonight, and I'll just say I was underwhelmed. Very glad I tried the demo before buying it outright.

[quote name='argyle']Have you tried the demo? I just played it tonight, and I'll just say I was underwhelmed. Very glad I tried the demo before buying it outright.[/QUOTE]

I haven't, but good idea. Still wish they'd announce whether it's still heading to PC (Steam, preferably).

It's not headed to pc or any dlc in the foreseeable future. The last thing officially coming out was the patch. The team was disbanded. There was an official statement released early December.

[quote name='vic_x51']It's not headed to pc or any dlc in the foreseeable future. The last thing officially coming out was the patch. The team was disbanded. There was an official statement released early December.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they say they planned to stillmake it, though, under the new dev team? I saw that Origin and Gamersgate still have a pre-order up, but no release date.

They Just started to try and get a team back, so at the moment nothing is guaranteed. It's not impossible but it will be very difficult. I didn't check those places for preorders, but without a release date it dosnt mean much.

Its in development hell for now. The game is worth your money if you have someone who will play with you and get better off each other. Just buy it

bread's done
Back