Skyfall Bookflap O-Ring (FoxConnect Exclusive) $25.99

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: Skyfall (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) Bookflap O-Ring [FoxConnect Exclusive] - $25.99

image001.jpg

FoxConnect

This looks good. Wonder if I should get it since I can't get the steelbook anymore from amazon.co.uk I'm really hoping that comes back in stock tho. Wonder if I should just get both. Hmmmm...

I haven't seen skyfall but I got every bond film on DVD and for sure getting this one as well. Thinking about selling my DVD set and upgrading to the blu ray set. The Daniel Craig ones r my favorite as well I think so I'm looking forward to finally seeing this one. Does anybody else have an exclusive edition or just this?

[quote name='whoknows']Very tempting. Easily one of my favorite movies of 2012.

My other favorite movie being Dredd.[/QUOTE]

Dredd sucks too...

However it felt like a Punisher War Zone rehash, that movie was pretty crappy too.

I bought the Pre-Purchase at Wal-mart that you redeem on Vudu.com for $18.96 on 2/4/13 and I received the actual Blu-ray/DVD combo today via UPS mail innovations.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Dredd sucks too...

However it felt like a Punisher War Zone rehash, that movie was pretty crappy too.[/QUOTE]

Your opinions suck ass.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Your opinions suck ass.[/QUOTE]

You should explain how the over use of slow-mo would be consider quality film-making ..

Maybe you can also help me understand the concept of character development too.

My opinion only sucks for people who have sucky taste in movies.. Giving thumbs up to Dredd and Skyfall already loses credibility.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']You should explain how the over use of slow-mo would be consider quality film-making ..

My opinion only sucks for people who have sucky taste in movies.. Giving thumbs up to Dredd and Skyfall already loses credibility.[/QUOTE]

Nah. Just accept you have horrible taste.

However it felt like a Punisher War Zone rehash, that movie was pretty crappy too.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Dredd felt like Punisher War Zone.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you quite know what you're talking about.

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']You should explain how the over use of slow-mo would be consider quality film-making ..

My opinion only sucks for people who have sucky taste in movies.. Giving thumbs up to Dredd and Skyfall already loses credibility.[/QUOTE]

What really sucks here is your apparently overwhelming need to come into this thread to attack other people's tastes.

I guess everyone has different tastes. it seems a lot of ppl like Dredd a lot. I saw it in the theaters in 3D and I didnt like the movie. But I do like Raid Redemption. It was good but not great. Looking forward for the sequel.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

With that said you guys should watch Human Centipede. That is what I judge all movies against. Ass to face. How much worse can a movie get?

This is a nice case. I'd consider it if I didn't already have a copy.
Throw me in with the group that loved Dredd and Skyfall. My copy arrived in the mail today as well, from Walmart. I'll definitely be preordering from them again.
I think Finger Shocker is just upset that he got "shocked". I'd almost like to ask what kind of avant garde films he enjoys but then I remember I don't give a damn.

[quote name='WingsDJY']O-Ring?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's the triage of people she hired on the inside flap of the sleeve, your basically paying for a slipcover.

I've always had the philosophy that you should rate a movie based on what it tries to be. Dredd didn't try to be an Oscar winning film. It was an action packed movie that had a lot of cool gun fights and violence. And it delivered.

[quote name='Vader582']This is a nice case. I'd consider it if I didn't already have a copy.
Throw me in with the group that loved Dredd and Skyfall. My copy arrived in the mail today as well, from Walmart. I'll definitely be preordering from them again.
I think Finger Shocker is just upset that he got "shocked". I'd almost like to ask what kind of avant garde films he enjoys but then I remember I don't give a damn.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, I loved Dredd and Skyfall, too, but I also love avant-garde films that most people call pretentious or boring or just plain BS. I just don't want people to think that people who love artsy, experimental cinema can't also love--without irony--a good, dirty, balls-to-the-walls throwdown of a movie.

montoya.jpg

[quote name='rapsodist']Hey now, I loved Dredd and Skyfall, too, but I also love avant-garde films that most people call pretentious or boring or just plain BS. I just don't want people to think that people who love artsy, experimental cinema can't also love--without irony--a good, dirty, balls-to-the-walls throwdown of a movie.[/QUOTE]

I plusone that. Although I draw the line at Transformers 3 (actually, even the 2nd one was disappointing, in my opinion).

[quote name='rapsodist']Hey now, I loved Dredd and Skyfall, too, but I also love avant-garde films that most people call pretentious or boring or just plain BS. I just don't want people to think that people who love artsy, experimental cinema can't also love--without irony--a good, dirty, balls-to-the-walls throwdown of a movie.[/QUOTE]

I keep an open mind about all movies/films, so I understand where you're coming from, however I was only insinuating that he was pretentious and uppity.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TealPavelski']You can get the Steelbook exclusive from Amazon.UK right now for the same price and IMO is a much nicer looking BD.[/QUOTE]
Says the steelbook is no longer available.

bread's done
Back