Skylander Giants Starter Pack - $10 off Coupon from McDonalds

Monoxide1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Got my kids some Happy Meals yesterday and noticed that packaged with the Skylander Giants toys they have right now there is a $10 off Coupon that you can use on a Starter Pack.

Might be a decent deal to stack with other discounts on a Starter Pack.

Expires 6-30-2013.

Was thinking of buying the Starter Pack if I could find a decent price on one, but I don't see buying a Happy Meal when I could get a Double Quarter Pounder. Will most likely skip Giants for the next one.

Any clue when Kaos will be available? It's the only toy of him produced. I asked about it this weekend but they could only confirm that he hasn't arrived yet.

(currently Spyro, Gill Grunt, & Tree Rex)

[quote name='Kerig']Any clue when Kaos will be available? It's the only toy of him produced. I asked about it this weekend but they could only confirm that he hasn't arrived yet.

(currently Spyro, Gill Grunt, & Tree Rex)[/QUOTE]

My son currently has gotten Tree Rex and Ignitor so far. No clue on Kaos.

Kaos might be at the end of the promotion, when I went this past weekend I got a drobot. Some people have reported being able to pick up full sets but I don't know. Really though, its probably totally random.

In for a Kaos too! Honestly most of them looked rather poorly made compared to the real thing so I have no desire to own those but having a Kaos is a must. If they made figures of the rest of the SPEAKING characters, I would so buy them. I rather not eat a Happy Meal though, bleh. I'll probably wait to find one in a garage sale toy bin for a quarter as Happy Meal toys are at just about every other garage sale it seems.

[quote name='fairyland']In for a Kaos too! Honestly most of them looked rather poorly made compared to the real thing so I have no desire to own those but having a Kaos is a must. If they made figures of the rest of the SPEAKING characters, I would so buy them. I rather not eat a Happy Meal though, bleh. I'll probably wait to find one in a garage sale toy bin for a quarter as Happy Meal toys are at just about every other garage sale it seems.[/QUOTE]

You can buy them separately, just ask. They're around $2.

Considering how often the starter sets go on sale, the ability to combine a $10 off coupon with a sale would be pretty awesome.

I stacked 2 $10 off coupons on top of the $50 sale price at Toys R Us in West Valley, UT last night. $30, and no over-ride was necessary.

My daughter got two of these coupons today, and she likes this Skylanders thing. Is the coupon for a video game or a toy?

[quote name='emperordahc']You can buy them separately, just ask. They're around $2.[/QUOTE]

Prices may vary...but every McDonalds I have ever been to, you can buy the toys separately for $1 each.

You do not have to buy a Happy Meal or any food. Just go to McDonalds, give them a dollar, and get a toy and the $10 off coupon.

Does that McDonald's coupon come in the Happy Meal or is it supposed to be in the bag with the toy? I've gotten two Skylanders Happy Meals in the past week and neither had the $10 off coupon inside.

Will Toys R Us take a print out of the coupon on the Happy Meal website? My local TRU refuses almost any printed out coupon no matter how legit it is, saying they can't accept copies.

Too bad the TRU one expired before the $50 sale started.

bread's done
Back