SKYLANDERS Dragons Peak bundle w/ Cynder in stock at Gamestop!

I hope these threads come to a stop soon now that this is the final retail item for the game...until the Giants and re-works come out :oldman:

[quote name='ijustw1n']That's a deal because it's $.01 off msrp?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kerig']I hope these threads come to a stop soon now that this is the final retail item for the game...until the Giants and re-works come out :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OP, how dare you try to be helpful.

(I've been waiting to find this at a reasonable price. Thanks)

Thanks OP! Just found Dragon's Peak recently at a GS. Keep up the postings. :) I appreciate the help. If only I could find Wham Shell...

Can we just make a single thread for this Skylanders stuff? I don't even know what it is beyond some sort of toy but there's already a good number of threads on these things.

I don't see what the problem is, if the title says skylanders, don't read it if you aren't interested. I really don't understand bumping up threads just to talk about them wasting space.

The website is showing $30 (though it may include an extra figure, I'm not sure). A few stores in my area got the pack in as well. It's only $20 in store.

Once again, I don't understand so many in this community dumping on someone who is trying to help. By doing that, you only make people reluctant to post anything. Including that deal you may have been waiting on.

If this was in a general catch-all Skylanders post, I would have missed it. Like ritchard, I don't understand how it's any skin off your nose that this thread exists. I go through this thread daily. There are plenty of items that I'm not interested in, so I don't click on 'em, and I scroll down to the next one.

Are you printing out a hard copy of everything on this forum or something?

[quote name='Bullwinkle']The website is showing $30 (though it may include an extra figure, I'm not sure). A few stores in my area got the pack in as well. It's only $20 in store.

Once again, I don't understand so many in this community dumping on someone who is trying to help. By doing that, you only make people reluctant to post anything. Including that deal you may have been waiting on.

If this was in a general catch-all Skylanders post, I would have missed it. Like ritchard, I don't understand how it's any skin off your nose that this thread exists. I go through this thread daily. There are plenty of items that I'm not interested in, so I don't click on 'em, and I scroll down to the next one.

Are you printing out a hard copy of everything on this forum or something?[/QUOTE]

It's 30 dollars because it comes with Cynder as an extra, you can always sell the Cynder to make up the difference.

[quote name='ritchardf']I don't see what the problem is, if the title says skylanders, don't read it if you aren't interested. I really don't understand bumping up threads just to talk about them wasting space.[/QUOTE]
^This. :applause:

[quote name='Robert Conley']It's 30 dollars because it comes with Cynder as an extra, you can always sell the Cynder to make up the difference.[/QUOTE]

No, you can't make up the difference by selling cynder.

[quote name='cheeky']No, you can't make up the difference by selling cynder.[/QUOTE]

Why not? From what I've seen people are still buying Cynder on Ebay at around the 10 dollar mark.

Dragon's Peak has been in stock and $19.99 on Amazon for weeks now. Hardly a deal.

Even if you wanted Cynder she's $8.99 and readily available.

bread's done
Back