Skylander's Empire of Ice pack $9.99

I'm new to the Skylanders game. Please correct me if I'm wrong but these particular packs are an additional level, character, and special item?

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='perfectmf1386']I'm new to the Skylanders game. Please correct me if I'm wrong but these particular packs are an additional level, character, and special item?[/QUOTE]

Yup

Character, level and two bonus items per pack. The levels activate in both original skylanders and giants. Levels are on par with the other game levels but usually have a different gameplay hook. Very fun and better than just the character packs.

heh, 3rd time I saw this at this price. Saw it at $10 at AWD, then went to FYE on saturday and skylander packs were half off. Passed both of those times. Might buy it this time.

Thanks. I grabbed the PC version of the first Skylanders game on that Microsoft $10 Black Friday sale.

I'm sure there's like 3 people on the planet that play this on the PC, but still I'd been wanting some of the other characters but I can't bring myself to pay more than $10 for those sets since that's how much I paid for the actual game.

bread's done
Back