Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (PS3, Wii) $40 at Amazon

[quote name='jooanyenna']For some reason, portal owner packs are more expensive.[/QUOTE]

I think it's just supply/demand. I never see those in the stores anymore; they just stock the full game.

Definitely pick up the starter version; comes w/ a wired portal; no batteries.

Still slowly picking these figures up for my kid. We both love it.

I know the figures are platform-independent, but do the original Skylanders and Giants games connect in any way? I have Skylanders on XBox - will I be missing anything if I get Giants for PS3?

Damn, I was about to buy for PS3 because I want to get started with this series... but why is the Portal wired for Giants when it was wireless for the original game? Ughhhh. I'd much prefer a wireless portal.

I just want a $40 original Spyro's Adventure Starter Kit, is that too much to ask, Amazon? =)

[quote name='apterous']Target has all platforms $40 in-store at this price. Likely Amazon is matching.[/QUOTE]

I just came back from target and have noticed starter kits for all platforms are priced at $40. Maybe some people would like to save a few bucks for sales tax by shopping at Amazon.

[quote name='JazzFlight']Damn, I was about to buy for PS3 because I want to get started with this series... but why is the Portal wired for Giants when it was wireless for the original game? Ughhhh. I'd much prefer a wireless portal.

I just want a $40 original Spyro's Adventure Starter Kit, is that too much to ask, Amazon? =)[/QUOTE]
the wire is pretty long, i prefer the wired portal to the wireless, no need for batteries, and that thing ATE batteries like there was no tomorrow.

bread's done
Back