Skylanders Legendary Triple Pack in stock at TRU's Website

Thanks! My kids said they'd pay $10 per figure, and that's what it comes to (a little more) after tax & shipping.

only Wham Shell and Dragon's Peak to go!

How about a "stock check" forum for CAG? Help keep in touch with any hot games, consoles, or corporate created money mongering ad tools that combine games and shallow gameplay. Oh and beanie babies!

My TRU said that they would be sending some out to the stores sooner or later and to watch my Rewards R Us E-mails for it. They said they'll be putting them aside for that date. I'll pay the $5.28 shipping if it means that I don't have to drive the 15 minutes there and wait in line for an hour and a half to two hours to hopefully be able to buy one.

When Lightning Rod, Zook, and Ignitor came out, there was a line at 8:30 when I got there. By 9, the line started to wrap around the building...

After this I just need Camo, Warnado, and Wham-Shell and then my son will be off my back until the new game comes out.

Thanks OP!!!

Yeah word is they'll be in-store on Wednesday, but I'm not fighting the crowd. Ordered 1, thanks for posting I was hoping the website would have it. Would have cost me a couple bucks to drive there and back anyway.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Any word on when Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell is coming out?[/QUOTE]

Camo and Warnado are out already, Gamestop had them on their website last week and people are finding them at Walmart stores. Not sure on Wham Shell.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Any word on when Camo, Warnado and Wham-Shell is coming out?[/QUOTE]

At TRU? No word yet.

Walmart and Gamestop have had Camo and Warnado for a little over a week. They sold out quickly, but there was a thread on here about Gamestop online and I managed to get one of each (they arrived Tuesday). Your best shot right now is to go in Walmart as they have been getting some in recently.

Wham-Smell on the other hand, no word on a USA release, there haven't been any sightings I would consider reliable. He has been up on Ebay, but that's because Australia has had him for a couple weeks (and they got stiffed on Camo and Warnado). It will probably be a bit longer before he is released normally here. He is supposedly part of the same "Wave 5", but isn't in the regular boxes so far.

Tried Gamestop but they were sold out by the time I saw the thread. I live in Los Angeles and there isn't that many walmart near me. My only chance is Toys R Us. Wierd thing there is one Toys R Us near that sells the figures and 3 pack $1 more then the website and other local Toys R Us.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Tried Gamestop but they were sold out by the time I saw the thread. I live in Los Angeles and there isn't that many walmart near me. My only chance is Toys R Us. Wierd thing there is one Toys R Us near that sells the figures and 3 pack $1 more then the website and other local Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

Good luck! That bit about the one store charging more is odd, maybe they just thought they'd like to make a little more profit for the store itself.

[quote name='krashhole']Hard to get or not, the nearly $6 shipping + Tax kills the deal for me. I have truly been around CAG too long....[/QUOTE]

Normally I'd agree with you but limited availability and exorbitant third party pricing made it more than worth it to me. Unfortunately if you're trying to complete a set of these the lowest price you'll get is retail+tax & shipping.

I wonder if the legendaries will be re-issued on orange bases for Giants or if we'll be stuck with the max level 10 legendaries.

hope they restock in my local TRU. the staff mentioned that they never received any 3pack legendaries since christmas. and yes the tax and shipping really kills the deal for me too.

Ordered one earlier today. Also, those who are interested, the Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook Triple Pack is in stock at GameStop.com. I've heard something different from all the stores about Camo, Warnado and Whamshell. I just got into Skylanders recently so I've been playing catch up. Besides the three I just mentioned, the ones I'm still on the hunt for are Prism Break and Voodood which I know haven't been out in a while so I'll probably have to get raped on eBay for those. Also on the lookout for Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash triple pack.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Ordered one earlier today. Also, those who are interested, the Lightning Rod/Cynder/Zook Triple Pack is in stock at GameStop.com. I've heard something different from all the stores about Camo, Warnado and Whamshell. I just got into Skylanders recently so I've been playing catch up. Besides the three I just mentioned, the ones I'm still on the hunt for are Prism Break and Voodood which I know haven't been out in a while so I'll probably have to get raped on eBay for those. Also on the lookout for Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash triple pack.[/QUOTE]

Saw a 3 pack in TRU yesterday with Prism Break and Voodood (and Boomer). It's currently shipping, so you should be able to find it at a store for retail.

Picked up one, now I just need to talk the boy into keeping them in the box like his legendary trigger happy...

Now, I just need wham shell.

Not sure why people are complaining about tax. It's a toys r us exclusive. You're going to pay tax on it one way or another. It's just a question of whether $5 in shipping comes close to the gas you'd spend on a round trip to the store. If you collect these things and want this I can't see how 2 or 3 dollars difference is going to really kill the deal. I know this is cag but seriously.

On another note, autocorrect wanted to change cag to cow and then to cafe.

My issue is paying 5 bucks extra on the retail price just cause it is TRU, then shipping, then tax. 34 bucks for me to get this. But I had to if I wanted it, which I did.

bread's done
Back