Skylanders Swap Force Starter Set $49.99 in Target and Toys R Us for 12/15-12/21

inspiredcharmy

CAG Newbie
If anyone missed the Black Friday Skylanders Swap Force Deal for $37.50, you could go to Target or Toys R Us to get the starter set tomorrow. Also, this deal is cheaper than the suggested $54.99 deal in Best Buy from a previous topic. Regular price is $74.99, so you save $25 in this deal

During Thanksgiving  Day. Amazon was selling it for two hours (around 2pm EST-4pm) and Toys R Us selling it from 5-9 pm on Thanksgiving. Now that it is no longer $37.50, $49.99 is the next best deal, but it starts tomorrow.

This was mentioned in the Target thread that been up for about a week. I know, I was following in and planning on getting 1 at Target this week, but I broke down and bought it at TRU for $65 w/ 40% off SM3DW (so $36) so I saved about $34. It's been hard to find good deals on SM3DW. Now all I need is Lego MArvel b/c like an idiot I didnt buy it all of Thansgiving weekend when i twas o sale at Amazon for $30. It' s$40 at Tagret tomorow so that will have to do. Unless Amazon matches as I still have that FB $5 that expires tomorrow. Unless it expires today, I forget. 

Didn't know about TRU so its good to have options. 

bread's done
Back