Skylanders Wham-Shell in stock @ Amazon ($8.99 each w/ FSSS)

Awesome, finally got one! Thanks. I've missed out on the past 5 times Amazon has had this in stock, and I've yet to find one in stores. Collection complete... until Giants comes out in a few months. Crap.

[quote name='mario23air']Sold out[/QUOTE]

Yup, it is pretty amazing. It just take a little over 2 hours to sold out roughly 600 wham-shell.

Bummer. That's the last one my kids need to complete the collection, but i refuse to pay more than $10 for it. I'll find one eventually.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Currently showing in stock for me, although I already have one.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore.

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']Shows dead to me. Cheapest is 32. I'm glad I'm done with my set. I don't think I'll be buying into the Giants set unless they change their methodology with the toys. You guys see the ruby reds they had exclusive to walmart?[/QUOTE]

Link?

3poytz.jpg

[quote name='ZombieToast']Now he's going to start flooding store shelves, I just know it.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I found these the other day at Walmart in Fargo, ND. There were about 5 more of these that I didn't get a picture of.

2012-06-26_18-29-48_211.jpg

[quote name='chrisnsally']Back in stock. So is the Ignitor, Camo, Warnado triple pack![/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, got one finally and that completes the whole set.

Thank you, now I don't have to listen to my son begging me to stop at Walmart every time we pass by...at least until Santa gets him Giants.

Hey just want to let anybody interested know, IT'S STILL IN STOCK AT AMAZON AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE for $8.99 w/FSSS as of 9AM est today. FINALLY, every other time Amazon has had it has been when I've been asleep and it's been oos and not available for purchase by the time I get to the website but they must have gotten the motherload stock or something this time. Well, got everything now except Dark Spyro and I'm still not sure if I care about that one since I have Legendary Spyro and the differences between the 3 are relatively minor, at least on paper. Definitely not buying the 3DS version and not too inclined to buy it separately. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Xtrminatr']Now all I am missing is dark spyro.[/QUOTE]

Yup, and that's a bigger pain. Just gotta wait for Amazon.co.uk to stock up.

Got my Frito Lay "flocked" stump smash a few days ago...just when I think I'm not going to try to collect them all, they pull me back in. I doubt I will, though. I haven't paid over retail for anything yet, I'm not about to start chasing blue, clear, silver and gold variations of these things.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Got my Frito Lay "flocked" stump smash a few days ago...just when I think I'm not going to try to collect them all, they pull me back in.[/QUOTE]

I just got mine too! He is pretty awesome.

Holy crap... I literally saw this in stock like 15min and I was getting ready to order for my kids after checking with wife and now it's sold out.. wtf...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Holy crap... I literally saw this in stock like 15min and I was getting ready to order for my kids after checking with wife and now it's sold out.. wtf...[/QUOTE]
It's still in stock, you can add 1 in cart but no more.

Edit: 20 seconds later it is gone.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's still in stock, you can add 1 in cart but no more.[/QUOTE]

.. stupid site. ordering now.

*EDIT*
When I go to add I get the following:
"We're sorry. The item Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Wham-Shell is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page."

Yeah you missed the 30 second window. a minute ago I was able to add to cart, I didn't check out since I already have it. Good luck hunting though, just refresh the page periodically you might get lucky.

[quote name='ratandjmt']I agree with you. I found these the other day at Walmart in Fargo, ND. There were about 5 more of these that I didn't get a picture of.[/QUOTE]

I saw a ton of figures at Walmart also. It seems the shortage is finally over. I'm not sure if I saw this figure, but I did also see a ton of those limited edition red Drill Sergeants.

[quote name='TooPoor']Yeah you missed the 30 second window. a minute ago I was able to add to cart, I didn't check out since I already have it.[/QUOTE]

Oh well. I suppose I'll keep an eye out for it again... Just missing Wham Shell, Voodood, Boomer, and Prism Break. Hoping to get the 3 pack of those last 3 at some point vs. buying them individually...

[quote name='barrit']I saw a ton of figures at Walmart also. It seems the shortage is finally over. I'm not sure if I saw this figure, but I did also see a ton of those limited edition red Drill Sergeants.[/QUOTE]
I just saw a bunch of the red drill sergeants at WM too. I thought about getting one until i saw they were pretty common.

bread's done
Back