Skylanders

Test12345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
So my nephews are obsessed with this damn game. Everything is overpriced and it doesnt seem that cool but whatever. I was wondering if:

1)I can use the Wii base/attachment/stand for the PS3.

2)If not, can I just buy the PS3 game and stand separate? That way I wont have to pay for the three extra characters they already have.

I don't expect this to get a lot of replies, or any at all, but i figured i'd try anyway lol. Thanks!

(2) Definitively no at this time.

I am not sure on #1, but somehow I doubt it unless you a USB dongle was included - even then I'm not sure it would work. If it has a USB dongle, you can try it....but I'm not sure you're going to find the game separately anyway - or at least I have not seen it separately.

The figures are cross-platform, but the actual portals aren't. You'd have to buy the game/portal for PS3 but then they could use their figures on your portal.

Hey I have a question on the figures.. I understand it saves the game progress for the player on the characters themselves? Is there a way to format/erase them and start over?

[quote name='Sinistar']Hey I have a question on the figures.. I understand it saves the game progress for the player on the characters themselves? Is there a way to format/erase them and start over?[/QUOTE]

You can reset any of the skylander figures from within the game so you can start over with them if you want.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to start playing my copy after I clear my backlog, might pick up a few more characters. :)

bread's done
Back