Skyrim $48 FS @ Newegg *Back Again*

I'm sure Amazon will come up with something within the last few weeks before Skyrim's release just like they did with BF3.

[quote name='midnightexpress']Not true, and certainly not in the case of the Elder Scrolls. Oblivion was better on the PS3, compared to the 360. (it had sharper imagery, textures, loading times, etc.) However, because it was released after the 360 version, the 360 version had more add-on content at the time. This will not be the case this time as they are being released concurrently and they have no reason to favor one console over another in terms of add-on content.[/QUOTE]

But that was Oblivion,

There two recent games of Fallout (yes, new vegas was not bethesda) ran better on the 360, and like they stated, most multi plat games run better on the 360. RAGE was a great example of this as well.

but who knows, maybe they fixed their problems.

Thanks for the heads up op great deal looks like newegg has been getting more and more of my preorders over amz which i have prime but 12 off instantly is good and if they offer free release day shipping like someone stated earlier sweet.

[quote name='cydetrakd']Thanks for the heads up op great deal looks like newegg has been getting more and more of my preorders over amz which i have prime but 12 off instantly is good and if they offer free release day shipping like someone stated earlier sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yup, ever game I have pre-ordered from Newegg gets shipped for free the day before the game is released. Depending on where you live it can be there the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='midnightexpress']Not true, and certainly not in the case of the Elder Scrolls. Oblivion was better on the PS3, compared to the 360. (it had sharper imagery, textures, loading times, etc.) However, because it was released after the 360 version, the 360 version had more add-on content at the time. This will not be the case this time as they are being released concurrently and they have no reason to favor one console over another in terms of add-on content.[/QUOTE]

The first two DLC's will be timed exclusives on the 360 for 30 days before PS3 gets em.

Switched my pre-order from Amazon to Newegg, $48 is better than $60 +$10 in credit. No sale taxes in Oregon so I'm set, thanks OP! I hope K-mart doesn't change my mind again with something awesome like $30 gaming coupon +extras.

Just a question, does Gamestop even have any "exclusive" for this game? That is usually their only selling point (or if you already had trade in credit) and I find it hard to believe they'd pass/miss out on such a big game.

In. So happy for a slight discount on this.
for people having issues: you have to enter the promo code in the op.

This should still be good for a few hours yet.

It worked for me a little while ago...Pre-ordered it from NewEgg.

I love Fallout but I wasn't a huge fan of Oblivion. I'm hoping Skyrim can change my mind. Does anyone know if its better to pick up the GOTY edition or will this be worth the day 1 purchase?

I guess the promotion is over. I tried to order and got this message - "Although you've entered a valid promo code EMCYTZT852, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."

[quote name='Zbornak']I guess the promotion is over. I tried to order and got this message - "Although you've entered a valid promo code EMCYTZT852, your order does not currently meet the code's usage criteria."[/QUOTE]

Got the same trying to order 360 version.

Question: If Kmart gets a $20 coupon, I'll cancel my order at Newegg as I have gaming coupons to use there. Does anyone know when Newegg cuts off cancelling an order (like how Amazon will say that an item is currently in the shipping process & cannot be cancelled)?

bread's done
Back