Skyrim CE for 99.99(360 & PS3) on Amazon

I am really banking on a further price drop. I got $40 trade-in at amazon for my regular edition with hopes of buying the CE soon. I really miss this game so that price drop better happen soon:)

FWIW I sold my statue and art book for $75, I'd anyone wants to our forth a little effort of selling it they could get it cheap.

FYI the price for this went back up to $150 @ Gamestop last week, not sure about when BB or Amazon may or may not follow suit.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Best Buy already bumped it back up last week.

Great idea. "It's not selling at $99...let's RAISE the price"[/QUOTE]

Maybe they are running out now and want to keep some for their store displays?... I went by my BB a few days ago (dt SF) and they only had one copy left for each system. (The boxes were beat up.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI the price for this went back up to $150 @ Gamestop last week, not sure about when BB or Amazon may or may not follow suit.[/QUOTE]

I just checked gamestop's website and all 3 versions are listed at $100. This thread is making me feel like I should bite at $99, even though it hurts to do it. I'd hate for it to go back to $150 and stick at that price for months.

Wow I was just there last night and it was $150 and they said it went back up last week. Discrepancy w/website or did it go back down?

[quote name='draven1089']Still not Cheap enough for this CAG[/QUOTE]

Same. I'll wait a while longer.

[quote name='tossup']I just checked gamestop's website and all 3 versions are listed at $100. This thread is making me feel like I should bite at $99, even though it hurts to do it. I'd hate for it to go back to $150 and stick at that price for months.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. It was $99 for weeks and didn't sell out so that should tell you something. Sooner or later those retailers will give up trying to get $100+ for it and just clearance them out.

A true CAG would wait for cheaper. :D

Should have been this price at release. I would have bit then. Got the standard edition instead, and I'm not interested in this now.

[quote name='Motoki']Same. I'll wait a while longer.

Don't do it. It was $99 for weeks and didn't sell out so that should tell you something. Sooner or later those retailers will give up trying to get $100+ for it and just clearance them out.

A true CAG would wait for cheaper. :D[/QUOTE]

Meh,
It's not a terrible deal at $100, especially if you're an Elder Scrolls fan.
You figure it's a $60 game, and then you're getting a Statue and Artbook for $20 a piece.
I came close to pulling the trigger when BB had it, and I had a $25 Gift Card. But I've never played any of these games, so I was still hesitant.
I'm interested in the Game and Artbook, but not the Dragon.

If I find it at around $75, I'll take it and sell the Statue on eBay.

bread's done
Back