Skyrim: Collector's Edition

QuestMeMore

CAGiversary!
Will this one ever go down in price? I have it...but it's still unopened. Lol. I am currently playing the game on PC whereas my CE is 360...any advice?

A lot of my friends say it wasn't worth $150 but they only realized it after they opened it...

Well, Amazon did lower its price for the Collector's Edition day leading up to BF. And its size is pretty large, so retailers do want to get it off of their shelves asap. So yeah, it'll probably soon.

Haha, if Target stocked them, they'd be discounting them next week.

Still 149.99...it's like they're holding onto the price of this with death's grip...seriously, these retailers can afford to keep this around that long?!

We are talking what? A month... I know retailers have been getting into the habit of discounting CE's earlier the normal but you all sound pretty entitled. If you want to get it at a discount pair it with BB's B2G1 Free or TRU B1G1 50% off.

Just because "some" CE's get discounted earlier doesn't mean they all do. GOW3 Epic Edition just came down in price at BB and that's been out much much longer then Skyrim.

I suppose you are right....and yea wow...its only been a month. I guess I am jumping the gun here. Perhaps around february it will come down in price

Like GBAstar said your best bet, right now anyway, is the B2G1 or B1G1 sales. I got in on the Best Buy glitch and already managed to sell my extra Skyrim for $135. If you have a friend that wants to split the cost that's a good way to go. Or you could cover it all yourself and see what you get on Craig's List or eBay.

I was at a best buy yesterday in Kalamazoo Mi. BB had a couple used, immaculate condition SKYRIM CE $105 and change. Not sure if some may be interested but.......

I did pick up another Killzone3 CE $24.50.

[quote name='blakhawkjohn']I was at a best buy yesterday in Kalamazoo Mi. BB had a couple used, immaculate condition SKYRIM CE $105 and change. Not sure if some may be interested but.......

I did pick up another Killzone3 CE $24.50.[/QUOTE]

Hm that's the Best buy I go to, was there any Killzone 3 CE's left? Missed it online and would snag it for that price :)

[quote name='ShadowSx']Hm that's the Best buy I go to, was there any Killzone 3 CE's left? Missed it online and would snag it for that price :)[/QUOTE]

There were a couple used copies K3.The blue shirt said something about there being new and used copies trickling in almost every day. Then he said they don't register in the system unless there is more than 2 or3. Don't how accurate that info is.

When I got my new copy of K3 at BB in Battle Creek, the blue shirt I talked on the phone said there weren't any copies in stock. But I took a chance anyway and scored.

Don' t know if that helps or not. But good luck

[quote name='blakhawkjohn']There were a couple used copies K3.The blue shirt said something about there being new and used copies trickling in almost every day. Then he said they don't register in the system unless there is more than 2 or3. Don't how accurate that info is.

When I got my new copy of K3 at BB in Battle Creek, the blue shirt I talked on the phone said there weren't any copies in stock. But I took a chance anyway and scored.

Don' t know if that helps or not. But good luck[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, ill check in the next day or two.

bread's done
Back