Skyrim DLC or GOTY? (360)

NeedleInTheHay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm at the point in Skyrim where i'm ready for new locations and quests, I was wondering if you guys think there will be GOTY version out this year or should I just buy the DLC?

And if I need to buy the DLC, does anyone have the scoop on any upcoming sales?

Thanks in advance!

Amazon France apparently listed a GOTY coming out sometime in June and I'm guessing will have all the DLC on it. No idea though.

I currently have the vanilla version of the game, and if that story is true I'm gonna just get the GOTY. Hopefully it's on discs and not just DL codes. We'll see soon enough I think.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']oh and one more thing, i'm assuming my save would carry over to the goty version, is that correct?[/QUOTE]

sometimes it doesn't, but generally it seems Bethesda titles are better at not separating the vanilla and GOTY editions. No promises though, I'd wait for confirmation after release;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']sometimes it doesn't, but generally it seems Bethesda titles are better at not separating the vanilla and GOTY editions. No promises though, I'd wait for confirmation after release;)[/QUOTE]

hmm that would be a deal breaker if i can't transfer my character to the goty edition, decisions decisions...

bread's done
Back