Skyrim: Legendary Edition Pre-order - $49.95 (PS3, 360, PC)

[quote name='GamerDude316']How much of a Skyrim addict am I if I own the game and all DLC, and I still want this?[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should just wait for the steelbook edition or a pricedrop on this one then.

[quote name='gabujabu']Does anyone know if they fixed the issues with the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

I need an answer to this as well.

[quote name='MysterD']I only need all the DLC's. Must wait for price-drops on DLC's....[/QUOTE]I feel you having already purchased the vanilla 3X($5 recently) I'd say trade the vanilla into GS while the TV is still pretty good, then wait for a huge drop on this or a deal via b2g1 type that drops the price to $25 or less. You may have a backlog that would allow for the $20 BF too.
Skyrim goes $30 GH right in time for this clever girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFT6RVz5w4

[quote name='gabujabu']Does anyone know if they fixed the issues with the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]

Should be, all the DLC made its way to PSN.

I've had my copy for a while now and haven't had any issues, no DLC yet though, backlog :/

[quote name='Enuf']I feel you having already purchased the vanilla 3X($5 recently) I'd say trade the vanilla into GS while the TV is still pretty good, then wait for a huge drop on this or a deal via b2g1 type that drops the price to $25 or less. You may have a backlog that would allow for the $20 BF too.
Skyrim goes $30 GH right in time for this clever girl
[/QUOTE]

I own Skyrim [base game] on Steam (it's tied to my Steam account), not a console.

[quote name='MysterD']I own Skyrim [base game] on Steam (it's tied to my Steam account), not a console.[/QUOTE]gotcha, have you played it yet or it still backlogged. I've seen several CAG'ers rebuy at the "right price before but with the amount of time that can be put into Skyrim there's no chance of restarting again just to get the console version if it's cheaper. LOL

[quote name='Trojann']Why isn't the Xbox version $50 :([/QUOTE]

• OP messed up
  • Item not sold by amazon
  • Shipped from UK
  • $3.99 shipping cost
  • PS3 only

[quote name='Enuf']gotcha, have you played it yet or it still backlogged.[/quote]
121 hours, according to Steam.
I ain't finished the base game's main quest, namely.

I've seen several CAG'ers rebuy at the "right price before but with the amount of time that can be put into Skyrim there's no chance of restarting again just to get the console version if it's cheaper. LOL
I don't own a console. Ain't bought one since PS1.

[quote name='htz']
  • OP messed up
  • Item not sold by amazon
  • Shipped from UK
  • $3.99 shipping cost
  • PS3 only
[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks! I was on my phone so I could not see the specifics.

bread's done
Back