Skyrim Legendary Edition to release on 6/4/13

[quote name='Vinny']Wasn't one of the DLCs not on the PS3 for some reason?[/QUOTE]
They were way late but they all did finally come out IIRC.

I knew getting the game at release or anytime after would have been stupid! Only had to wait a year and a half for this version!

[quote name='whoknows']I knew getting the game at release or anytime after would have been stupid! Only had to wait a year and a half for this version![/QUOTE]
:lol: :applause:

cutting_edge.png

I know this will sell well because it's "TES" and "Skyrim" but do you think the casual skyrim fans or those that didn't get that far into the original release will repurchase this at $60?

I'm going to guess like the vanilla version it will hold its value for awhile. I really wish they had decided to make this version a steelbook like the they did with the oblivion 10 year anniversary editions because then I'd definitely pick it.

man, i still cannot believe this game has barely dip below $30 price point for a brand new-sealed copy. Crazy! but i will pass

[quote name='whoknows']I knew getting the game at release or anytime after would have been stupid! Only had to wait a year and a half for this version![/QUOTE]

I am not sure what is your point? Other than thinking you are funny. I think your default setting is to douche bag.

[quote name='GBAstar']I know this will sell well because it's "TES" and "Skyrim" but do you think the casual skyrim fans or those that didn't get that far into the original release will repurchase this at $60?

I'm going to guess like the vanilla version it will hold its value for awhile. I really wish they had decided to make this version a steelbook like the they did with the oblivion 10 year anniversary editions because then I'd definitely pick it.[/QUOTE]

It's great for people like me, who waited specifically for this to come out.

Now all I have to do is wait until it's thirty bucks.

I thought about waiting for this to hit $25 like I did for Fallout 3 GOTY, but then decided to jump on the GamersGate $14.20 deal. I figured, "What if I don't like it (like Fallout 3)? The last thing I want is to have paid for the DLC, too."

I'm sure they'll discount the DLC when they do a big sale on the Legendary Edition, in case I care enough.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']
cutting_edge.png
[/QUOTE]
:applause: So me.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']It's great for people like me, who waited specifically for this to come out.

Now all I have to do is wait until it's thirty bucks.[/QUOTE]
So me again. If only I had more money, more time...

[quote name='GBAstar']^ I'm more interested in the CE Guide and wondering if it'll be limited/have a lot of demand:![/QUOTE]

It's always hard to tell, but given that Vanilla Sky(rim)'s first run of the collector's guide and the Fallout 3 GOTY CE guide ended up fetching quite a bit, the outlook is optimistic.

The original Skyrim CE guide dropped after the 2nd printing, but it still sells for around its original MSRP used.

The CE version of this guide will be the collectible one to own.

bread's done
Back