Skyrim PC

Nightviz1on

CAGiversary!
Are there currently any deal for Skyrim on PC? I'm looking to get it for under $60, but I haven't seen any pre-order deals for it.

I've been scouring the internet for deals on the PC version for Skyrim. They are few and far between, especially when you compare the great deals for Skyrim on console (KMart and TRU both have kickin deals this week for it on Xbox/PS3).

Best I've found so far:

1) Target: $59.99 + $10 Target gift card
2) Direct2Drive (digital copy) $53.99 Preorder price (not sure when this expires)
3) Best Buy 10% off coupon on all regular price items (thread with more info on this on the Video Game Deals section)
4) Wal-Mart $59.99 with a price guarantee through December 25th (must be an advertised price).

Personally I'm going with Wal-Mart, but only because I happen to have $15 in gift cards and I'm hoping someone will put it on sale in their ad between now and Christmas.

I'm going with BB and hoping the price drops in the next 30 days somewhere else and then I'll go back for a PM. So far its worked with Batman and a few others. Normally I'm all about Amazon but with Best Buy's 30 day price guarantee and Amazon's mediocre sales this holiday season, BB seems like a safer bet and I get to pick it up on Friday.

I went ahead and pre-ordered at Best Buy with a trade in since I already had a giftcard there. I'll be sure to grab the 10% off coupon for when I go pick it up. It's a shame that the PC version got left out of all the pre-order deals.

bread's done
Back