Skyward Sword Wiimote Bundle

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Besides Amazon's November 30 restock, has another online retailer EVER restocked since the game's release? I've been closely monitoring Target.com, BestBuy.com, Walmart.com, ToysRUs.com and Gamestop.com; I don't believe any of them have taken orders on this bundle since November 20.

Does anyone have any clue when another restock will happen, if ever?

I don't think there will be a restock man. Hate to break it to you. I've seen amazon "restock" it a couple of times for about 3 minutes. That's actually how I got my order. Of course they did try and cancel it, but I contacted customer support, and they managed to get me a copy from someone that was amazon fulfilled, and then refunded me the difference.

Don't think its going to restock, although I found mine at gamestop B&M, I would check there, i'm sure they still will have a copy.

"Don't think its going to restock, although I found mine at gamestop B&M, I would check there, i'm sure they still will have a copy. "

You can stop saying that. I live in a metro area, not out in the boonies. If I hadn't tried calling my local Gamestop, Best Buy (multiple locations, in fact) et al. to check if they have inventory on hand (or arriving soon), I wouldn't be here right now.

If you didn't get one at launch, it's going to be pretty hard to get one now. I actually went to Best Buy at 9am that Sunday to get one for my girlfriend for Christmas. Good luck though man.

There will probably be more, just a lag while Nintendo gets them ready. Just like the Mario All-Stars "limited edition" or the Goldeneye that also came with a "limited" gold controller and was later available for $20.

Amazon had been getting short bursts of them, but I can't seem to get it in time, why has amazon been getting them, and no one else ?

I've been using Zoolert.com.

Got the Zoolerts at 5:06am and 10:54pm (Eastern) Each time I immediately jumped on the website and hit the 1-click order button within the minute, only to get an OOS error.

I'm starting to get the feeling this is bulls***. Or is Amazon only selling 5 units every day?

(To the previous poster, I tried Fry's and no luck. No Fry's near me has it in stock, or any other B&M retailer for that matter.)

bread's done
Back