Sleep.

SuprTnr2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Argh, I feel crappy, I got 4 hours of sleep, but not enough for my muslces to relax, so I'm sore from yesterday. How much do you guys usually get?

I voted 7, but I say that having fallen asleep on the couch at about 10:30, waking up at 2:00, and still being up at 6:50. But normally, I get 6-7. My old ass gamer's body compensates sooner or later if I get too little schlafen.

I have sleeping problems so usually for me its i get to sleep around 3-4am then wake up around 7-9 then stay uip for hald hour to an hour a sleep again for a few more. So total i guess 7-8.

I used to get about 9 hours a night. Then I went college at Full Sail and their hours messed my sleep pattern up so much. Now even a year after graduating Im lucky if I get 5 hours a night.

On weekdays? I go to sleep about midnight and wake up around six. I also spend an average of $20 a week on energy drinks. :D

Sobe is the best tasting, by far. Never buy Jones or Rockstar; those have the worst taste and texture. I think Wild Rush had the best energy production, but it tasted as bad as Jones.

I've been going on roughly six hours of sleep a night. I got a full 9 hours of sleep last night and goddamn I feel good this morning.

6 hrs and then 15 minute power naps all day.

but basically if I have time, I can sleep anywhere, even standing up :D

I can also sleep with one eye open which really wierded my girlfriend out.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']6 hrs and then 15 minute power naps all day.

but basically if I have time, I can sleep anywhere, even standing up :D

I can also sleep with one eye open which really wierded my girlfriend out.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could do that. It takes quite a bit for me to fall asleep at night, and usually takes me laying in bed, dead still, for about 15 minutes.

That remindes me, my math teacher last year told us a story about how he had a friend in High School that could fall asleep with both eyes open. :shock:

Powernaps are the bomb.

in between class, POWERNAP

in between meals, POWERNAP

just beat a level in Ocarina of Time, POWERNAP

just took a shit, POWERNAP

just took a shower, POWERNAP

just ate a tasty sandwich, POWERNAP

the list goes on and on.

I either get too little sleep or too much sleep.

If I have work or class the next day, I'll go to sleep way too late and it takes me, like, a decade to fall asleep, as I have a hard time turning by brain off.

Some nights, or days, I'll sleep for 12+ hours.

Last night, I got 4 hours. Tonight I'll get 3 or 4, tomorrow I'll probably get 12.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, 5 hours is the money sleep time. Not that I usually get that, mind you. I fluctuate between 1 hour and 9 hours depending on my shedule.

For some reason I feel more rested if I go to sleep at around 3 and wake up at 8 instead of sleeping at 10 and waking up at 6.

bread's done
Back