Sleeping Dogs $19.99 shipped @ Newegg (Xbox 360 only)

I already owned the game a couple months back on the PS3 and I will say that if you are at all interested in this game, this price is a steal! It is a very fun game and the only way I can describe it is if Grand Theft Auto and the Arkham Batman games had a child.

[quote name='Deman93']I already owned the game a couple months back on the PS3 and I will say that if you are at all interested in this game, this price is a steal! It is a very fun game and the only way I can describe it is if Grand Theft Auto and the Arkham Batman games had a child.[/QUOTE]
Seconding this, definitely one of the more enjoyable games that I've played within the last couple of months.

As much as I want to pull the trigger, I just bought Red Dead Redemption GOTY for $20 just last week. And I still have a few other games on my backlog that I need to complete. I'll pass on this for now as I'm sure this game will be at this price some months down the road. Thanks for the notice though, TC!

[quote name='nypickle']good deal, submitted the price to Amazon so I hope they match.[/QUOTE]

Just did the same thing. Hoping they go along with it.

[quote name='nypickle']good deal, submitted the price to Amazon so I hope they match.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too. Got some credit I can use. :)

Can anyone tell how to submit a PM?

Darn. My fault for not getting Sleeping Dogs right away. I saw the price last night, but didn't order it haha.

Oh well, it'll be $20 again eventually.

I played a ton of sleeping dogs in the last 2 weeks. Fantastic game!
Im about to plat it, just having my kids run around and buy all the stuff and look for some of the easy lockboxes/shrines/etc. so much fun stuff. I loved the combat i.e. batman counter attacks, plus it was yakuza ish, just lots of good stuff.
I thought the story fell apart at the end, and the date sims is pretty tacked on, altho at least better than gta cuz at least the dates let you find collectibles easier after you go on them, plus it seems implied that he gets lucky with each girl, so that's good. also Wei is such a badass, I wanted to just walk around with no shirts with my tats and muscles gleaming kicking ass all over ;)

plus you get a trophy for smacking someone with a fish ;)

Never was able to get into GTA but this game is hard for me to put down...

Its free right now on PSN + European accounts (bought a year pass on ebay uk)

I don't think that'll happen since it's a Square-Enix game and they never do that. Did they ever do a GOTY for Deus Ex? Similar scenario here, I think.

[quote name='malethief']Seems like the deal is dead as they have the game back in stock but at full price, $59.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the news flash, Mr. Murrow.

bread's done
Back