Sleeping dogs at gamestop!

Deathdenial

CAGiversary!
I pre-ordered it at gamestop cause I want the pre-order bonus they are offering. But I found out last night that I am also getting another copy of it for my birthday.

So the problem is I have to return one of them, and the one I got was not from gamestop. Is it bad If I take that copy and return it to them? Also will they want the pre-ordered bonus back?

Thanks!

sometimes their bonus comes in the box, sometimes its on the receipt. use the code if its on the receipt, if its in the box you are screwed, since chances are it has a different SKU than the one that doesnt have the bonus.

sleeping-dogs-photo-1024x768.jpg

If the gamestop one just comes in a standard green case and is the same as anywhere else, they won't know. It will be the same exact UPC code.

[quote name='chair_home']can't you just cancel one of the pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

I could in theory cancel my own pre-order. But I want the Police protection pack dlc they are offering... and the one that was suppose to be a gift I should not really know about it... but it kinda slipped XD

[quote name='Deathdenial']how do they know? If it is still brand new not opened? =0[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the case, so I don't know for sure, but many times cases have retailer specific packaging.

EXCLUSIVE WAL-MART EDITION
LIMITED TARGET EDITION

etc.

[quote name='Gamestop']
Bonus Item
Receive the Police Protection Pack!
Pre-order your copy of Sleeping Dogs at GameStop and receive the Police Protection Pack, which includes an exclusive mission, vehicle and weapon. The "High Speed" Mission lets you join the Hong Kong Police Department SWAT Unit in an all out street war with the Triads. Swerve through traffic, explosions and gun fire as you chase down your targets in an exclusive Swat Police Car. With The Police Protection Pack Assault Rifle you can take your enemies out with either a single shot, or a spray of bullets.

Online Customers: A code with instructions will be emailed to you within 2 business days after your order ships.
Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.[/QUOTE]

Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

go for it,

bread's done
Back