slightly off topic, what does shipwreck and mrs shipwreck look like? (Now with pic)

[quote name='AwRy108']Awesome photoshop work--that's a friggin' riot![/quote]

Thanks, that's my laugh for the day! :applause::lol::applause::lol:

[quote name='trabbahabba']
theships.jpg

This is more of what I imagined...[/quote]

Thanks, that's my laugh for the day! :applause::lol::applause::lol:

[quote name='bingbangboom']I think that was the last bridge every built at a 45 degree angle. She has a look of, please mister, let me go.[/quote]

But she is torn 'cause if he lets go, she will fall of the cockeyed bridge.

As part of next year's fundraiser for charity, we need to make a "Women of CAG" swimsuit calendar.

Think of the children. Won't you help?

i really can't believe that a gamer girl can be that good looking. my theory is that she has some sort of hideous skin disease on the left side of her face :lol:

just kidding of course! this gives me hope that i can find both a girl that i can game with AND be attracted to at the same time.

congrats you two.

Why are y'all so surprised about Shipwreck's booty?

He looks like a good lookin' guy, no reason why he shouldn't have a good lookin' gal at his side.

[quote name='Sideswiper']As part of next year's fundraiser for charity, we need to make a "Women of CAG" swimsuit calendar.

Think of the children. Won't you help?[/quote]

Great idea, but there'd only be 3 or 4 months' worth of pictures.

[quote name='shieryda']Great idea, but there'd only be 3 or 4 months' worth of pictures.[/quote]

12 is divisible by 3 or 4. Repeats won't hurt.

Finally I can see what the hell you two look like! I've been listening since day 1 and it's been bugging the hell out of me. Cute couple :)

[quote name='shipwreck']This question seems to be coming up quite a lot lately, so here we are casually strolling on our way to record another podcast.

shipwreckwedding.jpg
[/quote]

Hot!!! And Mrs. Shipwreck isnt bad either.

Also, is that picture taken from the deck of a sinking ship?

[quote name='sonicfreak5']watch yourself shipwreck their might be a CAG stalker lol. [/quote]

If you're referring to my post .. that's a negatory. I was just going for a cheap laugh. :lol:

I googled for a picture of Shipwreck after hearing all the nicknames on the latest CAGcast and ended up here. I needed to see which of them were accurate. :)

I had always assumed based on the sound of Mrs Shipwreck's voice on CAG Foreplay that she would be cute. Glad to see I was right.

bread's done
Back