Slim PS2 for Sale ASAP

DarkClown12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I have one slim ps2 for sale. It comes with the power cord,no a/v cables, and no controller or games with it. Here is where the problem comes in. The power cable/power button went out. I bought a new power cable and a power button for it. I put it in and it doesnt light up. I think the problem is that the button isnt the original and it is like a 3rd party button. So it probably needs a new power button or more not sure. Looking to sell this as soon as possible. Looking for $60 shipped via paypal or best offer. Item is being sold as is no refunds. Best way to contact me is via aim which is listed below.

Thanks for Looking,

Darkclown12, aim name - edhs ladies man

I have one slim ps2 for sale. It comes with the power cord,no a/v cables, and no controller or games with it. Here is where the problem comes in. The power cable/power button went out. I bought a new power cable and a power button for it. I put it in and it doesnt light up. I think the problem is that the button isnt the original and it is like a 3rd party button. So it probably needs a new power button or more not sure. Looking to sell this as soon as possible. Looking for $60 shipped via paypal or best offer. Item is being sold as is no refunds. Best way to contact me is via aim which is listed below.

Thanks for Looking,

Darkclown12, aim name - edhs ladies man

bread's done
Back