Slumdog Millionaire Blu-Ray $13 at Walmart

gbpackers94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/23343/Slumdog-Millionaire-Blu-ray-with-Digital-Copy-2-disc-13
Walmart has Slumdog Millionaire Blu-ray with Digital Copy (2-disc) for $12.86. Select free site-to-store shipping, otherwise it's $2.47. Thanks BlueCrown

Alternatively, Amazon has it for $13.99 with free shipping for Amazon Prime members or if you spend $25 or more.

Next lowest price on Google Products for the English Version, besides the above 2 stores is $25.
All credit goes to slickdeals.net

Yeah, yeah.. it's leftover from when BB put a bunch of good stuff on sale for $14.99 a few weeks ago and Amazon/WM.com matched/beat it. It's a great deal, it really is.. but I just did not care for the movie at all :(

Hi gbpackers94...
Thanks Buddy I was eagerly waiting to watch this movie.
Price really doesn't matter to me when it is a good movie.I am going to have it today. Anyway thanks for the information.

It's interesting to see how quickly prices for relatively new BD's are dropping. This was never the case with DVDs as far as I can remember. It doesn't make sense that DVD's maintains a $5 difference b/t BD's on release week and it is nearly a 12 year old format. The price difference on this title is merely $1!

Is this simply strategy to get more blu out in the market? If so, it is enticing. But it certainly doesn't indicate signs of the death of DVD, which I think many of us are waiting for (then lets Netflix charge us extra for BD when all new releases are strictly those...)

bread's done
Back