Slurpee Rewards - Access 45

hulk2k4

CAG Veteran
With the Slurpee points I saved, I just picked up 2 copies of MOH for XB360 in the EA Store for FREE!!!

Each game cost 50 Slurpee points. When you redeem them, you get a promo code to use in the EA Store.

The promo code also gives you free standard shipping!

This is deal is legit.

http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewItemDetails.aspx?nItemID=103

You can also see the upcoming prizes by changing the parameter in the GET string. Use 104 - 136 to see the remaining prizes.

holy crap great post! I forgot all about the slurpee rewards. Last time I used them was to get the alternate Kratos costume for GOW 3. Definately going to start to drink more slurpees.

[quote name='ShockandAww']dammit I dont have any 7-Eleven by me. How many points per slurpee? Is it just one?[/QUOTE]
1pt for small

2pt for med

3pt for large

4pt for XL

5pt for promo cups

[quote name='ShockandAww']dammit I dont have any 7-Eleven by me. How many points per slurpee? Is it just one?[/QUOTE]

Small - 1
Medium - 2
Large - 3
XLarge - 4
Promo cup - 5

EDIT: I lost :(

[quote name='kataztrophik']Jesus, you drink entirely too many Slurpees LOL[/QUOTE]
I agree. LOL heard it costs next to nothing to make Slurpee but if you already enjoy having Slurpees it's actually a pretty good deal. :applause:

am i crazy or was that a PS3 slim for 30 points later on? dude wtf!

edit:
Looks like it starts at 1000 and then drops to 30 at the lowest

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']am i crazy or was that a PS3 slim for 30 points later on? dude wtf![/QUOTE]

yeah its time to start saving points up. Also i notice that they won't be putting the ac: brotherhood game which is lame.

Hmmm ... I guess you'd really have to love slurpees ... but hey, more power to you ... it's like getting 50 free slurpees with your game purchase. ;)

[quote name='Squarehard']Headline tomorrow:

"Gamers overdose on slurpees trying to get free games."[/QUOTE]

LOL! I'm planning on making a slurpee run in the morning even though the closest 7-11 is 30 minutes away or so. :p

I actually never knew we had any left in NEOH until I checked just now.

I just saw a new headline for tomorrow pop into my head: "Crazed CAG holds up 7-11 store with the line 'all your slurpee cups are belong to me!'"

wow that's an awesome deal

I've got 27 points so I need more ASAP! I hope AC:B isn't coming up soon so I can accumulate more points...

Or you could buy the game and not get any slurpees for cheaper cost, lol. Then again, getting free games with tasty treats is a plus.

[quote name='oddeye']Or you could buy the game and not get any slurpees for cheaper cost, lol. Then again, getting free games with tasty treats is a plus.[/QUOTE]

$26.25 for 50 slurpee points seems a lot cheaper than paying $60 for a lame game. (now that they removed the Towlieban, it's really lame!)

[quote name='dabamus']$26.25 for 50 slurpee points seems a lot cheaper than paying $60 for a lame game. (now that they removed the Towlieban, it's really lame!)[/QUOTE]

You on your period or something? You know you're technically no better than the people arguing about the Taliban being playable, right? In my opinion, you're actually worse cause you're actually complaining about these people but doing the exact same thing they are.

Not bad if you already have the points. But I dont want to end up buying $26 in slurpees to get 50 pts with no guarantee I'll get a game I want.

oh wait forgot tax in CA. About $28.50.

Some other things I noticed in the faq

[
QUOTE]You can enter up to 5 codes per day, per person/email.

1. REWARDS PROGRAM PERIOD. The 7-ELEVEN® SLURPEE NATION™ rewards program (the “Rewards Program”) period begins April 1, 2009 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends December 31, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (the “Rewards Program Period”

WHERE TO FIND CODES ON PACKAGES: Through December 31, 2010, or until supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first, the code is found on each specially-marked SLURPEE® cup. Each Slurpee cup will include a unique twelve character code (each, a “Code”). Each Code is worth Slurpee Nation Points (“Points”) based on the package size in accordance with the tables below:
Slurpee cup Size 7.11 oz 12 oz 22 oz 28 oz 40 oz
Points 2 1 2 3 4

SHIPMENT OF MERCHANDISE: In most cases, allow at least 4-6 weeks from receipt of order for shipment of merchandise via postal mail, unless otherwise stated on the Website. Each merchandise item ordered will ship separately. All merchandise will ship to the postal address that you specify on the order form page. No P.O. boxes allowed. Merchandise will only be shipped to addresses within the United States. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any postal mail or overnight deliveries returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for merchandise after it has been shipped.[/QUOTE]

So things to note. 5 codes per day per account. Points expire Dec 31 midnight. Ships 4-6 weeks after order. If the sell all the cups, no more codes. The games look to be in high demand, MoH sold out very fast.

Anyways, I got excited since I have 2 slurpee cups in my car right now. I saved them to get the refill discount. But this falls into the flipping/survey/completing offer BS thats not worth the time unless you're in high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys missed the MOH styled Oakley's they had on day two. It was 75 points or less than $40 for some Gas Cans. Now that was a fucking deal!

The rabbid figurines and the Assassins Creed Jack in the Box have my attention. Not really sure if I would partake in this though. Wish this was going on back when I worked at the computer store, there were easily 3 different people drinking slurpee's a day that I could have collected codes form.

Damn, I missed out on Medal of Honor, and they don't seem to be putting up Assassin's Creed. Oh well. Guess I'll burn my points on the stupid EA MMA game and see how much I can get selling it.

New items are listed at/around 12:01 am CST.

You can also see the upcoming prizes by changing the parameter in the GET string. Change nItemID=[104 - 136] to see the upcoming prizes.

http://www.slurpee.com/Rewards/ViewI...px?nItemID=103

MOH PC, MOH PS3, EA MMA (360/PS3) are the upcoming games that I remember seeing. There are also a couple of branded consoles and a dev team signed PS3.

Sadly no more MOH 360.

Oh I get it now. Thanks for the info. I got the Assassins Creed cup the other day and just got it filled with Mt Dew instead of a Slurpee and they didn't seem to care.

Sold out now, I only had 10 points though. Seems like someone has been stealing the codes on the XL cups at my local 7-11, 3 times I've gotten them they were invalid. Now I stick to buying the promo cups since they aren't being taken.

[quote name='Kotomine']Seems like someone has been stealing the codes on the XL cups at my local 7-11, 3 times I've gotten them they were invalid. Now I stick to buying the promo cups since they aren't being taken.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Except, the 7-11 closest to me has no collectors cups. :bomb:

[quote name='Kotomine']Sold out now, I only had 10 points though. Seems like someone has been stealing the codes on the XL cups at my local 7-11, 3 times I've gotten them they were invalid. Now I stick to buying the promo cups since they aren't being taken.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='2nahelper']Same here. Except, the 7-11 closest to me has no collectors cups. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'll send you a pm just incase guys but none of the XL codes never seem to work. You need to email them and they send you new codes.

bread's done
Back