Sly Collection (PS3) $19.96 at Amazon

Awesome deal. The games are excellent and if anyone is a bit interested, get it. It's a fun platformer and looks so damn good in HD.

I played the first game since it was free for ps+ members. It was the easiest platinum trophy I earned. and the game was great.

If you don't mind buying used and you are a best buy gamer unlocked member you can use the used game coupon and get this for $8 or $10 (I forget which) in store. If your local best buy has it in stock.

I have never played this series. I think I'll try to price match this game at Walmart just because the shipping kind of kills the deal on amazon. Awesome post. THANKS!

The first two games are pretty excellent and really easy plat trophies on the first two. The 3rd game is majorly different then the other 2, but looks better overall. The 3rd one reminds me of Oceans 11, and it being just as bad.

[quote name='Fire2box']The first two games are pretty excellent and really easy plat trophies on the first two. The 3rd game is majorly different then the other 2, but looks better overall. The 3rd one reminds me of Oceans 11, and it being just as bad.[/QUOTE]

I thought all the games were good. thanks for the heads up on number 3.

Thanks OP
tyuijhnbgfr

[quote name='Fire2box']The first two games are pretty excellent and really easy plat trophies on the first two. The 3rd game is majorly different then the other 2, but looks better overall. The 3rd one reminds me of Oceans 11, and it being just as bad.[/QUOTE]

Wait what, Ocean's 11 is great.

I paid that much for a used copy last year. Great series. I'm positive I owned the first game when I had my PS2 back in the day. I started the second one, but I haven't put a lot of time into it.

I hated the camera control (inverted axis) in 2. If that was fixed in the HD collection, I would buy it. But, I do not believe it was changed.

Sly 3's not so bad, it's just that they went with variety over the traditional stealth and platforming. Like you fly planes and drive RC cars. There are more playable characters, so while they are fun too, it does mean less Sly levels. It's still good though.

Anyway finally decided to get this since the last two times it was $19 it sold out. It was either pay $5.50 for shipping, or buy another game and get FSS. So I got Wipeout Pure for $7, so all things considered it cost me a dollar and change for Wipeout.

bread's done
Back