Sly collection ps3 download code 2.99

Ordered with PayPal and had my code within a few minutes. It went through without a hitch. I'll sell my physical copy now.

there's no way to checkout as a guest is there? not too fond of CC or info being stored, all it takes is one breach

Thanks a bunch OP!  It's selling for $20.99 on PS Store for their Anniversary Sale.  So $2.99 is insanely awesome!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my "download link" instantly, but it led to absolutely nothing.  They sent me a broken link.  I don't understand how all of you have had such luck but they send me a broken link.  Maybe I will just give it a few and try again.

Edit: Finally got it to show up on my phone (was trying to access it from a computer).  I entered the code online on sony's website in the redeem code section.  It showed up as the right thing, sly collection, hit continue... got an error message. Went back and tried to enter the code again, and says it's now invalid.  Lovely.

Re-Edit: All 3 games are in my download queue.  All is good!

is this cross buy?
No. I bought the vita version during a PSN sale last August for $9.99, but bought the PS3 code from Boxed Deal in December to have options as far as where to play it. I probably would not have purchased the other way (i.e. If I had bought one (either) version for $3, I would not then buy the other version for $10).

Great deal but be aware that the collection totals 20GB, so you'll need a whopping 40GB just to install it, though you can download them separately. Another thing to be aware of is that saves are not compatible between the digital and disc versions of the game, so if you were hoping to pick up the disc version later to free up space, it won't work.

Seen this before, but is it safe? i dont want them to be slowly taking out pennies afterward and eventually end up stealing tons of money.

I used Paypal. They don't have any card info that way and I don't see how they can do anything else with it. If you're worried, you can always check the preapproved payments in Paypal and make sure they didn't store anything there but they didn't for me.

I used Paypal. They don't have any card info that way and I don't see how they can do anything else with it. If you're worried, you can always check the preapproved payments in Paypal and make sure they didn't store anything there but they didn't for me.
what if i'm using a debit card?

This is insane. I see the proof bu still dont believe it. Not even gonna believe this until theyre in my download queue. Will update just for fellow skeptics.

UPDATE: Holy crap i cant even. Wow. So i entered the payment info, got the enail with the code THAT SAME MINUTE, entered it once...didn't work. Re-entered and it worked. Unbelievable.

This went oos yesterday, but it's back in stock today. I got my code instantly, & it worked on the 1st try. They did the charge me tax, despite using Paypal. With the 2% unique promo code ($0.6), total came out to $3.19. Still an excellent price, for which it amounts to about $1.06 per game.

Been checking this deal back and forth for a few days and it's back in stock for anyone who is interested. I purchased and received the email instantly! Can provide proof if anyone is skeptical ^-^ I think this deal is pretty darn good, even if I already own the originals for the PS2.

bread's done
Back