Sly Cooper Collection - $18.96 from Amazon / Walmart

Hm im Considering getting socom 4 from amazon and this could be the perfect filler i need to get free shipping as i really want this collection. Thanks op. Ill wait to see of its back in stock soon

[quote name='dallow']Your bump in that thread on the 16th counts... I guess. Ha.[/QUOTE]that's b/c 2 more threads for the game was made again & the MSRP is $20 @ walmart.com so AMZ just matched it. Not a big deal till there's 3 or 4 posts regarding the same deals on the 1st 2 pages though.

[quote name='dallow']Ah, didn't know MSRP was now $20 for this game.
Wouldn't have posted it then. Thanks![/QUOTE]only at walmart.com for now I posted it as a deal thinking it was a sale but the price hasn't changed so it's just them.

[quote name='cRodz']lolno ^

Buy it. I loved the three games[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I somehow missed all 3 on PS2. Within a week, I had triple platinumed it. It was a steal at $30, and an even better bargain at $20.

[quote name='dallow']Ah, didn't know MSRP was now $20 for this game.
Wouldn't have posted it then. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Just because Wal-mart sells something for $20 does not mean the "MSRP" changed. Other sites still have this listed for over $20 and Amazon still has the list price at $29. Besides $18.96 is still cheaper than it was when it was posted on the 9th!

Good find OP, it lets people know that something is cheaper than it has been in the past, without looking through 6 pages of deals.

Glad someone got it![quote name='Fonz72']Just because Wal-mart sells something for $20 does not mean the "MSRP" changed. Other sites still have this listed for over $20 and Amazon still has the list price at $29. Besides $18.96 is still cheaper than it was when it was posted on the 9th!

Good find OP, it lets people know that something is cheaper than it has been in the past, without looking through 6 pages of deals.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok, that's good then.
I was waiting for sub 20 but only from Amazon.

[quote name='Fonz72']Just because Wal-mart sells something for $20 does not mean the "MSRP" changed. Other sites still have this listed for over $20 and Amazon still has the list price at $29. Besides $18.96 is still cheaper than it was when it was posted on the 9th!

Good find OP, it lets people know that something is cheaper than it has been in the past, without looking through 6 pages of deals.[/QUOTE]As I said the MSRP is $20 ONLY AT WALMART.COM. I don't even think it's this price in-store thus I made sure to put .com in the title. It's not a big deal until there's 3+ threads referring to the same deal. It's not like I did the @sshole move & 1 star'd the thread just pointed out that's it's been posted several times & AMZ matched the $20 previously & you can use the search feature to streamline searching thru back pages of deals. Again not a big deal.

Thanks for posting this. I don't mind to wait on Amazon. Shipping last time I ordered from Walmart was extremely slow anyway. Got one from Amazon. This is a great price.

bread's done
Back