Sly Cooper Collection is $20 at Costco

[quote name='TGHCrono']The Sly Cooper HD Collection on PS3 is $20 at Costco. Normally $25 they currently have all their games $5 off.[/QUOTE]

Sort of inaccurate. Each Costco got a holiday game mix in the past few weeks. Sly was part of the mix, but not every store received it or will have it. Also, only the holiday mix games are $5 off. Their other games are still regular price.

[quote name='battousai11']would anyone be willing to pick one up for me as there's no costco around here?

thanks[/QUOTE]

You can get it from amazon fro $26 with FSSS, how would having someone buy it for $20 plus tax, assuming paypal fees and then shipping it to you actually save anything?

[quote name='iwannadie']You can get it from amazon fro $26 with FSSS, how would having someone buy it for $20 plus tax, assuming paypal fees and then shipping it to you actually save anything?[/QUOTE]

i thought there would be an additional 5 coupon that someone was talking about

it would then be around 22-23, if that

People don't actually use the search function, I wonder if they can even see the bar. And, the games are YMMV. Not every store will carry every game. The SF Costco didn't have Donkey Kong Country Returns, and only had 2 copies of Kirby.

I searched for Sly Cooper Collection, Costco, and various other parameters, nothing came up.

It's not very complicated. If you're a Costco member, you receive a coupon book monthly. This month one of the deals featured (which doesn't require a coupon) is $5 off part of the game selection.

Of course the game selection and validity depends on the individual stores. This should be apparent and obvious if you even know what Costco is.

It was just a good deal I saw, it looked like no one had mentioned it here, yet. I suppose this'll be my only attempt at doing that.

[quote name='skiizim']I saw it yesterday, I was trying to look for Kirby on the wii.[/QUOTE]

October 24. Looking at release dates is your friend.

[quote name='Nintendonly']October 24. Looking at release dates is your friend.[/QUOTE]

Kirbys Epic Yarn... Being a smart ass doesn't always make you look intelligent, might make you look real stupid. They had it for $15, so it would have been $10 after the coupon.

[quote name='skiizim']Kirbys Epic Yarn... Being a smart ass doesn't always make you look intelligent, might make you look real stupid. They had it for $15, so it would have been $10 after the coupon.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='TGHCrono']
It was just a good deal I saw, it looked like no one had mentioned it here, yet. I suppose this'll be my only attempt at doing that.[/QUOTE]
Don't let the thread police bother you. So what if this deal has shown up in some thread before? If they're already aware of this deal, they should just ignore it. I'm sure there are plenty of others like me who only casually browse the forum and who don't catch every deal as soon as it's posted the first time.

Anyway, thanks for posting this deal.

[quote name='oremites']Don't let the thread police bother you. So what if this deal has shown up in some thread before? If they're already aware of this deal, they should just ignore it. I'm sure there are plenty of others like me who only casually browse the forum and who don't catch every deal as soon as it's posted the first time.

Anyway, thanks for posting this deal.[/QUOTE]

I 100% appreciate this post. I saw the Costco post with $5 off but never knew they carried Sly that the promotion worked with Sly and they they had it for $24 before the $5 off. Worthy thread. Thanks!

bread's done
Back