Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Thread

beane316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
I haven't seen a thread for this game so I thought I'd start it with a little pre-order info...

It's confirmed several places...but I got the info from: http://www.incgamers.com/News/24907/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/us-pre-order-bonuses-revealed

If you live in the United States and have a hankering for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, you're going to have to make a choice between various pre-order editions.

Here's the lowdown about where, and indeed, what:

* Amazon.com are offering three bonus outfits (t-shirt, refs uniform and suit) for Randy Orton for those who want to play wrestler dress-ups.

* Toys R Us are opting for The Undertaker's "Ministry of Darkness" outfit (wait, The Undertaker is still involved in this business, isn't he about 60 years old now?)

* Best Buy's option will include a playable Bret Hart character.

* Walmart have gone for a special "Tribute to the Troops" arena which I'd like to think is an important message about the effects of war on young men, but is probably just a bunch of flags and stuff.

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 will be released in North America on 26 October for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Wii and even PS2. The Toys R Us and Best Buy pre-orders will be 360/PS3 only, however.

I, personally, would like to get Bret and the arena. Last year, I had to get the Wii version, but this year I got a PS3, so I get a better version of the game, so I'm really excited for this, but I'm torn between Bret and the Troops arena. I wonder if they will release them as DLC, if you can't unlock them in game.

You forgot about Gamestop, who have the best offer of the five. (IMO) You get a code for 20 dollars off either the Survivor Series or TLC PPVs.

Does anyone know if this years version will have Manual Targeting? i know 2010 you could choose but i believe it was 2009 where they had it removed

bread's done
Back