Small Business Accounting Software

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I just set up my LLC and i'm getting my account software setup so I can track my payments, expenses, and clients. I would like to track all my spending my my business card and business checking. I would also like to set up invoices and bill clients in the same software. Any suggestions? I'm on a Mac platform.

most of my clients use Quickbooks and love it. The regular Pro edition is just fine, the Premiere has a bunch of forms / templates tailored to a specific industry.

I see peachtree used much less, but the few people that have it are usually ex QB users who were disgruntled with QB performance (though we're talking multi-user, rather large database setups)

All programs, QB, peactree, salesforce, have trials available so you should really just jump in to any one of them and see how you like it.

I don't have experience with small business software, but as an accountant for a living, I recommend making sure whatever program you're using exports files/reports to excel in a way that's easy for you to understand and work with.

I use a free online accounting software Numia.biz for small business accounting. It's simple, secure and very much user friendly.

bread's done
Back